Show me your blades

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll start
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350718726.195459.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350718852.148383.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350718865.038662.jpg

This is my bathroom knife. There is a story behind why it’s in the bathroom. One night in the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom. The only light that was on was a small night light in the kitchen which shines into the hall where the bathroom is. I didn’t turn on any lights. I didn’t bother the close the door. My wife was sleeping as well as my two dogs. I’m sitting there looking out the bathroom door. The night light in the kitchen is shining on the door frame of the room directly a crossed from the bathroom. All of a sudden I see a shadow on the door frame. That scared the daylights out of me. My dogs are too small to cast a show ¾ the way up the doorframe, besides they didn’t bark. Finishing up I slowly came out of the bathroom and found nothing. I checked the entire house, doors, windows and even the dogs. What made that shadow? To this day I do not know.
The next day I went to a place down the road from me to a discount warehouse where they sell everything and purchased this knife. It’s a no frills no name full Tang cheap knife. I paid $ 5.00. It has a 5 ¾ blade. It’s in my bathroom. No way am I getting caught with my pants down again. Got lucky that time.
Knives 004.jpg

These are my Elk Ridge knives. Econo Prepping. They seem decent. They are all 440 stainless. They aren't overly expensive either. I'm satisfied with them.
The top one is a ER-101. The middle is an ER-083, and the bottom one is a ER-111.
Knives 001.jpg

Thats just the beginning, I have to take some more pic's. Leathermans and knives, i just can't get enough. It has has been said I have a problem. lol
YA! LOL, you know when preppers say you have a problem, you really have a problem!
not on id fix though.
damn it Colt, if you put them all up, itd take the whole page just in thumbnails LOL!

Latest posts

Back