Show me your blades

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, quite a collection there and some very nice ones too. I'll have to take some pics to post here but it will not come close to what you have.
Very nice collection and I really like the bone knives, very cool.

Wow, thats quite a collection you have there. i really like the bone knives, very cool. It is "show me your blades" so i'll have to add my own. It will not come close to what you have here.

1st is my daily knife by Winchester, gets alot of use.
Knives01.gif

2nd is a very slim concealable knife.
Knives07.gif
Knives02.gif

3rd is a survival knife by Gerber. It comes with a signal whistle, very powerful fire starter and flip down the sheath and you have a stone. The edge on this knife is awesome. So far I haven't used this knife.
Knives06.gif

And last is a knife/axe combo by Smith and Wesson called the bullseye. Have used the axe quite a bit de-limbing tree branches for kindling.
Knives04.gif

Knives03.gif

This collection if you want to call it a collection I love and will use. I'd always only had maybe 2 knives until I started prepping so maybe i'll end up finding more that i'll just have to buy. Maybe something like those cool bone knives. I doubt i'll ever have quite what you have. Nice going and keep collecting..................Cheers.

Nice bro, tyvm!
Imlooking for likea saw blade folder.
Notta swiss with other stuff.
Like a pocket folder, but the blade is a saw.

Latest posts

Back