Show me your blades

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351477171.500036.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351477204.624779.jpg

Going to bet the crap out of this one and see how it performs. Gotta love Gerber life time Warranty.

This is so cool what's the cost on this.
I paid 40.00, I don't know man, It's going to have to pass some serious testing to be worth that. I have to keep in mind it's a flashlight based tool. LED 25 luman light "torch", large/small screwdrivers, blade, scissors, tweezers, one AAA battery. What i do like is the light shines in front of the tools so you can see what you are working on. NO PLIERS

Damn colt do you have enough lol
Colt is just getting started!
Thats just the beginning, I have to take some more pic's. Leathermans and knives, i just can't get enough. It has has been said I have a problem. lol
I think we have found Colt's favorite thread, next to pocket dumps!

Thankfully he isn't sending single knife pictures. If he was I would need a larger server!

LoL

I need to get me some smaller utility knives, all I got are big and war oriented ;)
I have really been liking the Victorinox swiss army knives, keep an eye out they go on sale from time to time at walmart and target Also amazon. What kind of utility knife are you looking for ?

know what id like to see onna swiss?
a freaken pocket clip!
ya, ya, ya, they have holsters that i gotta f-with everytime i change, but why not put a pocket clip on them like pocket folders?

know what id like to see onna swiss?
a freaken pocket clip!
ya, ya, ya, they have holsters that i gotta f-with everytime i change, but why not put a pocket clip on them like pocket folders?

Ya, I agree. They can get bulky . I solved it with a paracord lanyard and a D- ring. I just clip it to my belt loop and it hangs in my front pocket.

Latest posts

Back