Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how after all of these years of name calling and degrading talk, people are suddenly interested in learning the trades...my daughter (who is planning on becoming a vet), took and excelled at a welding class last semester. Made her hayseed momma proud!

I agree...there might be hope for some yet!

I'd take up gardening but I would have nowhere to park my truck. LOL

Excuses, excuses ! LOL

1646782962726.png

Rumors that BASF’s Ludwigshafen plant will shutdown due to energy crisis. The plant provides vitamins used for animal feed -- its closure would paralyze animal feed producers.

Between this and the grains shortage, animal feed is in trouble. And the WEF may soon have their “post-animal economy.”

#PostAnimalEconomy #EnergyCrisis

Rumors that BASF’s Ludwigshafen plant will shutdown due to energy crisis. The plant provides vitamins used for animal feed -- its closure would paralyze animal feed producers.

Between this and the grains shortage, animal feed is in trouble. And the WEF may soon have their “post-animal economy.”

VERY good to know. Time to switch to the basics again and instead of bagged, pre made feeds start mixing my own.

Thank you, it gives me time to gradually shift them over without too much upset!

Well, it is past time for me to start growing more feed for my animals and to start mixing my own together! They can’t stop us from having animals on small farms. This very well might make commercial meat disappear though. Hopefully some smart Americans will start a small plant making those vitamins here! Or others who already have such facilities will add animal vitamins to their products.

Well, it is past time for me to start growing more feed for my animals and to start mixing my own together! They can’t stop us from having animals on small farms. This very well might make commercial meat disappear though. Hopefully some smart Americans will start a small plant making those vitamins here! Or others who already have such facilities will add animal vitamins to their products.
I believe AOC proposed a per head tax at one time. They may not be able to stop you, but you will pay through the nose for it.

Oh, they can try to stop us and succeed, unless we keep and utilize our 2nd amendment right.

As I have been saying for over half a century this planet is grossly overpopulated. Totally depending on technology that harvests energy from our star that that is billions of years old. It is finite. The ocean is finite. All war is caused by overpopulation. What the Russians are doing now is a crime against humanity. Biden is a coward. There are no invisible magicians. If we don't stand up for ourselves no one else will. Have fewer children. Reject religion. Take care of our planet.

As I have been saying for over half a century this planet is grossly overpopulated. Totally depending on technology that harvests energy from our star that that is billions of years old. It is finite. The ocean is finite. All war is caused by overpopulation. What the Russians are doing now is a crime against humanity. Biden is a coward. There are no invisible magicians. If we don't stand up for ourselves no one else will. Have fewer children. Reject religion. Take care of our planet.
And another in the iggy bin...

There is no shortage of resources on Earth, there is only a distribution problem. This is true of food and energy. Back during the "energy crisis" of the 1970s there was actually no overall shortage of energy, just localized shortages caused by the difficulty in getting energy to where it was needed. (due to government interference)
There are millions of acres of farmland in the U.S. that are out of production because the government pays farmers not to plant anything, or to plant trees instead of food crops.

…except for China, who I read is buying all they can get.
China is busy getting its citizens to be preppers and buying up food, minerals, metals even some of the largest shipping ports and harbors around the world....nobody is watching. All looking at bidump, soros and corona...

. What the Russians are doing now is a crime against humanity. Biden is a coward. There are no invisible magicians. If we don't stand up for ourselves no one else will. Have fewer children. Reject religion. Take care of our planet.

WE have done much worse to other nations. With the covid vax scam, we have done worse to ALL world inhabitants. You go ahead and worship the planet the Lord created. I will worship the Creator. Peace.

Latest posts

Back