Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do you think it would take to distill 50 gallons? I go through about 6 - 8 gallons per month on our solar batteries.
I would just invest in a still. You could have some barter power. The old adage- if you will use a tool 3 times, it will pay for itself.

We made the decision earlier this year that we weren't going to raise any meat chickens. Not sure now if that was a wise choice or not, since we only have a few birds left in the freezer. We plan to buy 50-100 meat birds next spring. I have the brooder house built and I'll start on the coop soon. In the past we raised the meat birds in a couple stalls in the barn.
The wife is currently canning the left over beef in the freezer. In about 30 days we'll start butchering the last of our steers.
We didn't raise pork for the last 2 years, but next spring I'll buy a few weaner pigs to raise for butcher.

I got two pigs this year in anticipation of food inflation.

And we are stocking up the freezers with meat.

How long do you think it would take to distill 50 gallons? I go through about 6 - 8 gallons per month on our solar batteries.
Arctic, RAIN IS DISTILLED WATER....if you can filter the dust away, you have mineral free distilled water from rain, snow is also mineral free. Melt, filter and use. You can always take the batteries water from a clothes dryer which uses condensation to dry the clothes, the water from the clothes dryer is distilled water.
I have found a water dehumidifier machine in You Tube...Gary

Last edited:
WE have put holidays on hold!!!
We've already started buying the grandkids their Christmas gifts. We dont buy them cheap plastic junk. They're 5 and 6 now. Bought them both binoculars and the grandson a pocket knife. We bought both of them books, originally printed in the early 1900's, on projects that they can build. I had planned on building them a sail boat, but that will have to wait until next summer.

Arctic, RAIN IS DISTILLED WATER....if you can filter the dust away, you have mineral free distilled water from rain, snow is also mineral free. Melt, filter and use. You can always take the batteries water from a clothes dryer which uses condensation to dry the clothes, the water from the clothes dryer is distilled water.
I have found a water dehumidifier machine in You Tube...Gary

Good information here. We might get rain in October, if not maybe April. In an emergency we could melt snow on the wood stove during winter.
A few days ago our local grocery store had 3 shelves of distilled water. We bought 10 gallons. As long as they stock distilled water we'll buy it at the store.

American Girl 🔥 (@Yolo304741) Tweeted:
Who bought up all our farmland? This is why. https://t.co/CayzhcbFvf

We must all start buying Local. I’ve not been the best at it, but am making an oath to buy local going forward! This is a small way to help have a BIG impact upon those working hard to take our country and freedoms.

My former boss decided that if we wanted the Friday after Thanksgiving as a ‘paid’ holiday, then we had to work the previous Saturday.🤪
Seems reasonable. I've known several companies that do it that way. Back when I worked as an hourly employee the company I worked for did the same.

Don’t think there will be a shortage of body bags! This video shows hundreds of pallets of them being shipped to different locations!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QrQJFo5fdK2W/
Is anything amiss here? I mean, this appears to be a heck of a lot of BODY BAGS!
For when the vaxxed start dropping dead. Remember the videos of the stacks and stacks of plastic burial chambers?

Latest posts

Back