Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought of that. I was planing on pouring the distilled water in to the barrel. The barrel that I have is a food grade barrel. In the past I used it for drinking water in the fur shed.
I am just thinking of residue that might be in the barrel,,, even with food grade there was something in the barrel at one point,,,, I would pour a couple gallons of bleach in it slosh it around then drain it and put it out in the sun to dry,,,, it probably wouldn't hurt to make a call to a plant that bottles distilled water,,, they could say it will be just fine the way it is

I am just thinking of residue that might be in the barrel,,, even with food grade there was something in the barrel at one point,,,, I would pour a couple gallons of bleach in it slosh it around then drain it and put it out in the sun to dry,,,, it probably wouldn't hurt to make a call to a plant that bottles distilled water,,, they could say it will be just fine the way it is
Cleaning it with bleach would be a good idea. I havent used this barrel for a couple of years.

Camel Toes Harris now been told to keep her HUGE yap closed - but - she was buzy telling her VIP entourage to get their Xmas gift shopping done - NOW

don't think she was talking about the lines at the post office or the self-chekout at Wally World ...
I read that some toy makers will not be able to meet the holiday demand.

I got toilet paper from Costco yesterday. I still had a package left over from the pandemic. It’s almost 175 sq foot less than the package I bought over a year ago.
Price of everything is going up. I don’t think this will end anytime soon. I want to stock up, but I am not sure exactly what will be in short supply.

I work for a retail store and we've been told to brace for shortages particularly during the holiday season I honestly believe that if the multiple container ships that are just circling outside US ports where unload in a timely manner and the regulations on the trucking industry were relaxed so goods could be delivered in a timely manner you'd find the problem solved in short order however that's just my opinion

We made the decision earlier this year that we weren't going to raise any meat chickens. Not sure now if that was a wise choice or not, since we only have a few birds left in the freezer. We plan to buy 50-100 meat birds next spring. I have the brooder house built and I'll start on the coop soon. In the past we raised the meat birds in a couple stalls in the barn.
The wife is currently canning the left over beef in the freezer. In about 30 days we'll start butchering the last of our steers.
We didn't raise pork for the last 2 years, but next spring I'll buy a few weaner pigs to raise for butcher.

Latest posts

Back