WTF!?!? Shooting Experts texan style

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder they lost at the Alamo :)

Hey. That dumbass isn't a Texan, he's a transplant from somewhere else. Or, at least, we don't claim him!
As far as that Alamo comment, I'll just remind you that those heroes of Texas independence possessed bravery rarely seen today and had a kill ratio of about 5 Mexicans for every Texan. 180 Texans slugging it out against an army of 3000 to 5000 and doing enough damage to them that after the battle one of their generals remarked "Another such victory and we will be defeated"....... We Texans have no reason to hang our heads. So, with respect, kiss my Texas ###. ;)
Sorry. I'm a little bit defensive on that subject. Love ya just the same.

Rob , sorry if i offended you but I belong to the school of thought that it is better for the other guy to die nobly for his cause :)

Rob , sorry if i offended you but I belong to the school of thought that it is better for the other guy to die nobly for his cause :)

Aw heck....it's no big deal. Of course, you're right 'that it is better for the other guy to die nobly for his cause'. But sometimes, even when our cause is just & righteous, it doesn't work out that way. Thanks NR! I appreciate ya!

Latest posts

Back