Helpful Info. Setting Up a Sick Room in Your Home

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illini Warrior

Demi-God
Banned
Reaction score
https://survivalblog.com/setting-up-...y-ga-rn/print/

Survival Blog submitted article back in 2014 - being revitalized today in regard to the Chinese Virus spread - excellent detail and points made ...

only thing I see missing is the installation of a drafting fan to the outside - to reduce any airborne spread of a disease into the other living space of the home >>>> along those same lines a better "door hatch" with a zippered closure would be advisable - bought in advance or DIYed from a garment bag or such ....

It's just the dog n me.but it'd be a issue if someone had to come n stay just to take care of me.i live in a 1 bedroom apaterment.in which a person has to walk through the only bedroom just to get to the only bathroom.

I have 2 UV light bars with ionization bar. I set them up in my central air intake vents. We have one small room setup as a medical room and we have a few campers for quarantine purposes.

another RV owner on another prepper site said he had moved his unit to the backyard to prep up a quarantine situation ....
I advised him that he might want to exchange out any factory custom cushioning & mattresses with foam or blow up mattresses that can be more eazily decontaminated or burned ....

Everyone should have contractor garbage bags. Those things are huge, very thick, and can be used for so many different things.

actually any poly bags will be in short supply - poly sheeting is still a fairly "modern" invention as it goes - not anything that be very eazily developed from scratch or DIYed - 100% petroleum tooo boot ...

one item that's free right now but could soon become a "has been" or "used to be" - poly retail store chek out bags - they replaced paper bags and now CA is pushing the self chek out and bring your own reusable bags >>> putting away a crap load of these freebies isn't the dumbest prep by any means ...

Latest posts

Back