Servus

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 7482

Reaction score
Servus
(frankonian dialect)
means:

Greetings!

A friend send me the link to this forum, saying i need to learn some more. ;)

I´m called "Schlack" a nickname i use since i know the world of prepardness (almost 12 years now), which is established and will not be changed.

My status:
- I´m the head of a (mostly) nice family, which reached the ability to resist for a good while when the lights get dark. There are a few good friends in reach with helping hands and similar lifestyle.
- We planted our roots in the middle of Germany, northern Bavaria - in Franken.
- My Y61 is some fine old Diesel and i love to fog Teslas in the morning.
- We are living in our little stronghold. Too less ground for propper homesteading, but the garden gives a useful harvest. Leaving this home is an temporary option - only to regroup and f*** back hard.
- I´m former german infantry including some tours, for keeping up the old skills there is training on foot, by hand and with the propper tools.
- I know how to use radio. I´m able (but I´m not allowed to) use 2meter band, freenet, PMR. My favourite is the good old CB-radio.

Questions? Feel free to ask.

Why did I sign here?
Cause the information in prepperforums is more reliable, more valid, often faster and usually wider than in our (german/european) media. Since the EU Government shut the eastern media down, there ist hardly some kind of information that is not "western mainstream".

Why did I start prepping?
One of my instructors once said: "If a tank fires in a town, everybody goes home." Later I experienced what happens when a AH-64 gunner get´s mad. That were the beginnings. My actual biggest issue is the good old blackout.

That need´s to be enough for the moment. For all of you in my reach - feel free to contact me. I don´t like decreasing my beer alone. :cool:

Read you soon

Schlack

Servus altogether. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Und die besten Grüße in die Berge. Meine Schweiz ist nicht ganz soweit im Süden, wie die deine.

Welcome from Switzerland, it must have been a good friend who recommended you the forum here, but I think he was right, most German language forums are a waste of time.

Welcome from Switzerland, it must have been a good friend who recommended you the forum here, but I think he was right, most German language forums are a waste of time.
Servus,
the huge problem with the german language forums is, that they are on the mainstream narratives and fear opposite contents. Those who speak against the narrative are not wanted and get disposed.
The other big problem is, that self defence, hunting and fighting are prohibited topics. Again - there is too much fear.

Nevertheless I found a few good comrades "online" and was able to bring them out to my campfire.

;)And hey, it´s alwas important to have some handy contacts.

Latest posts

Back