september 25 2015

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiteMe707

Reaction score
I've started to see and hear all kinds of stories and theories that something big is suppose to happen or hit then. What is this about or suppose to happen? And is their any credibility to these thoughts?

I am not a believer in prophesies or dates of doom in any way. I did read though that the Chinese are starting their currency/banking system in September though. This will be direct competition to the dollar as the world reserve currency. I'm afraid that this is the beginning of the end for the almighty dollar. Put it this way, would you invest in currency that's almost 17 trillion in debt, or the one that is debt free?

There is one thing that comes to mind but it is in Oct. The following links tell about it. I guess this year they are trying to make it some big go after the whites thing, which is justice for them. At least that's their story and they are sticking to it.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102403.shtml

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...dda852-1aa9-11e5-bd7f-4611a60dd8e5_story.html

Then also if one wants to do some digging and reading there are a few biggy financial guys that predict Sept to be another real bad financial crash. But, one can really only guess. Although, I have to admit a working crystal ball would be nice from time to time. lol

Oh OK. So there's no definite one issue thing their predicting it can be a number of things. Its more of a broad prediction.
And mountain heart I can say I'm surprised by this nor real threatened by it. It encompasses a total of 13 percent of the population and half of that 13 percent aren't that stupid. So you talking at most 6 percent and that 6 percent gets too crazy the rest of the population will squash them.
Theyd do better off stopping the blame the rest of society game for their problems them and grow up and becoming a functioninh part of society. If that would be accomplished this fairytale police problem and the rest would mysteriously vanish. Not that hard of a concept. If the media would stop perpetuating this victim poor me piss poor attitude maybe life could get back on track and better.

Historically speaking or should I say the trend seems to be that every seven (7) years we have some kind of economic crisis or other type crisis. Let's look at the most recent history. It is now 2015, count back 7 years. That brings us to 2008. What happened that year? The real estate bubble collapsed, Lehman Brothers went bankrupt, the TO BIG TO FAIL banks were bailed out at OUR (tax payer) expense putting us into a recession that we NEVER came out of, we ended up with Barrack Hussein Obama occupying the White house. Now count back another SEVEN (7) years. That brings us to 2001. Need I explain what happened that year? In 2000 the dot com bubble burst.

Check this out. He gives a better break down of every seven years. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...onomic-crashes-that-everyone-is-talking-about

Also, if one can look back in history. It is always September/October when bad things happen. With that said, I DO believe in bible prophecies therefore we are in the Shemitah year. The end of the "SEVEN" (7) year cycle. I am NOT predicting what WILL happen then, I WILL say that I can feel it in my bones that something VERY bad is about to happen in the next couple of months, or the start of bad things to come. I am NOT the only one with that bad feeling. I read a lot, I listen to a lot of people I trust such as Gerald Celente, Dr Paul Craig Roberts, Ron Paul, Jim Rickards, Greg Mannarino, and many others. They are all sounding the alarm, and are also mentioning "Possibly" this Sept/Oct. I also read alot of comments, and many agree that possibly this year, and in Sept/Oct, and they to feel it in their bones something is about to change forever in a VERY bad way. There are WAY to many signs that point to this year. Just to name a few. China, Greece, Puerto Rico, Ukraine, Yemen, Iran nuke deal, The pope's FIRST ever speech to the UN in New York in SEPTEMBER, ALL the mass shootings just this year here in USA. If you want to resort to name calling, calling me names such as doomsayer. So be it, I really DO NOT CARE. Does not hurt my feelings one bit. Just remember this. Name calling is what KIDS do! Peace be with you all my brothers and sisters, and God Bless you all!!

Though through history Sept and Oct have been and continue to be popular predicted months for catastrophic events..... going back to 66 CE of famous predicted dates for catastrophic events none have occurred so far ;)

@DavyRocket, who called you names?
"If you want to resort to name calling, calling me names such as doomsayer. So be it, I really DO NOT CARE. Does not hurt my feelings one bit. Just remember this. Name calling is what KIDS do!"

The word 'Doomsayer' goes back even before my times, hardly a derogatory word! My post above wasn't even in reference to you or any one person, it was plural in reference to the internet... A little touchy are we?

Doomsayer
"one given to forebodings and predictions of impending calamity" -merriam-webster

China's not exactly a safe bet either. They're 5 Trillion in debt, also have a sluggish economy, but with an emerging middle class, that threatens the cheap labor pool that fueled its growth in the first place. Also, with a closed government and society, what WE see may just be the tip of the iceberg. They could lie their fool heads off and we'd never know it. Likewise, they could seize assets, property, etc. in the name of the state, and there's nothing an investor could do about it.

I think we all sense something in the air, it's why we prep...but I don't see the Chinese currency as being the keystone to a SHTF event.

Unfortunately the world industrial nations put to much emphasis on china's cheap labor without taking into account it's geopolitical and financial policies. Companies are reshoring production back to the US at a rate of 13 percent a year, with wages on the rise in china, massive intellectual property losses and lack of skilled workers then add shipping the corporate world bottom line has taken a hard hit.

The biggest problem for china is its GDP is strictly based on exports not consumer spending. 'On a per capita income basis, china ranked 77th by nominal GDP and 89th by GDP PPP in 2014' -IMF china needed to sustain an annual growth rate of 8%, today it has fallen below the 8% currently at 7.3% and falling, not a good situation for china at the moment. china may be an emerging market powerhouse but it is also a powder-keg.

Though through history Sept and Oct have been and continue to be popular predicted months for catastrophic events..... going back to 66 CE of famous predicted dates for catastrophic events none have occurred so far ;)

@DavyRocket, who called you names?
"If you want to resort to name calling, calling me names such as doomsayer. So be it, I really DO NOT CARE. Does not hurt my feelings one bit. Just remember this. Name calling is what KIDS do!"

The word 'Doomsayer' goes back even before my times, hardly a derogatory word! My post above wasn't even in reference to you or any one person, it was plural in reference to the internet... A little touchy are we?

Doomsayer
"one given to forebodings and predictions of impending calamity" -merriam-webster

Sorry, I was not directly responding to you. I was merely speaking in general. In regards to China. Retail sales have been in decline not only here in America, and I really have to laugh when they first blame the "cold weather" winter months, and now it is because it is so HOT outside (LIES in every sense of the word), but throughout all nations. We import more "cheap CRAP" from China than any other nation. So if retail sales are down here, then that obviously hurts China's economy as well. China owns a lot of our debt. The Fed Gov is giving them a lot of our "assets" as they call it such as land mass, real estate, national parks, ports etc etc in payment of that debt owed. I think it is safe to say CHINA pretty much OWNS United States of America. So if China goes under like America did in 1929 they will be coming for A LOT more of these "assets", and dumping the US currency along with any other nation that has bought US bonds aka OUR debt. No one can predict how the economy on a global scale will collapse. There are many scenario's that could, and WILL, but historically it's been in the months of Sept/Oct. Many believe the US unemployment rate is now 5.3%. That is a total lie. The real unemployment rate is around 23% - 25%. 93,770,000 are unemployed. That number is from July. The Fed Gov is manipulating the unemployment rate by no longer counting those people that can no longer receive unemployment checks, and those no longer look for work, have given up. Why? Because the Federal Reserve stated they will not raise interest rates until the unemployment rate is at 5.2%, and until retail sales have improved, along with Real estates sales. Real estate sales might have improved, but that is NOT because of the average Joe buying a new home. It's the Hedge fund companies, and those that own our debt such as CHINA, Japan. The Federal Reserve knows our economy is, and has NEVER improved since 2008 therefore they just keep hinting at some point in the future they will raise interest rates possibly by SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER to keep the ponzi scheme going on Wall Street. That can only work for so long before the "free market" takes over. Meaning investors can no longer believe the lie, and start selling their shares/bonds etc etc. Just like in 1929. Just like what is going on in China now. China's commie gov has banned all sales to anyone that owns 5% or more in shares. That is also manipulation, but now they are just open about it, but most are unable to see it. It's not just China, it's also Greece, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Russia, Italy... EVERY nation. As I have said before this is all part of the BIG plan for the New World Order. One world currency, One world Government (UN), One world religion (Chrislam) that the POPE is pushing for. I still DO not believe there will be a S/election in 2016. Even if there was, My guess would be Hillary Clinton would win. Despite Benghazi/ Using private emails etc etc. I'm sure George Soro's will do what ever it takes to make sure she wins, BUT Obama is his boy. He spent alot of money getting him in the White house. Therefore I believe Obama will remain in office beyond 2016. Peace be with you brothers and sisters!

China's not exactly a safe bet either. They're 5 Trillion in debt, also have a sluggish economy, but with an emerging middle class, that threatens the cheap labor pool that fueled its growth in the first place. Also, with a closed government and society, what WE see may just be the tip of the iceberg. They could lie their fool heads off and we'd never know it. Likewise, they could seize assets, property, etc. in the name of the state, and there's nothing an investor could do about it.

I think we all sense something in the air, it's why we prep...but I don't see the Chinese currency as being the keystone to a SHTF event.

From Credit Suisse re: china (not a pretty picture)
shrinking chinese economy.png

Without delving too deep, China IS starting to sell off some of the American debt they've bought. The fact that it's being bought by someone else might be comforting, but the fact that China who has backed North Korea and is now allied with Russia is starting to sell our debt could indicate something. I'm not an economics expert but whoever is making that call in the Chinese government probably is.

Latest posts

Back