Quantcast

Seeds at Dollar Tree

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Jayson

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I’ve bought seeds from Dollar Tree before and used them to plant a small garden. I had a pretty decent crop of vegetables. I’m not sure if the package was labeled as non-GMO, but I haven’t grown a third ear or anything weird...yet.

Illini Warrior

God Like
Reaction score
they are allll OK - the packs at the $$$$ stores are just priced in regard to the lighter ounce contained - pay more at Wally World or the home improvement stores and get double the seeds .....

gardeners around here start their bedding plants the first of February - wouldn't be waiting to buy seeds this year until spring planting >>> different trouble this spring compared to last year's Virus - seeds are a smart insurance move ....

CyberWolf

Reaction score
they are allll OK - the packs at the $$$$ stores are just priced in regard to the lighter ounce contained - pay more at Wally World or the home improvement stores and get double the seeds .....

gardeners around here start their bedding plants the first of February - wouldn't be waiting to buy seeds this year until spring planting >>> different trouble this spring compared to last year's Virus - seeds are a smart insurance move ....
You have inspired me to make a start on gardening skills. I hope I level-up in time, God forbid anything worse than 2020.

Ginger

Reaction score
I just bought some perennial seeds at Dollar Tree myself...daisy, coneflower, parsley and several others! I have planted the veggies with good success from there. I plant hybrids but only save the heirloom seeds.

Latest posts