Security expert looking for

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcobock

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’m a German security expert running my own business in Kenya.

I would love to live and work in Alaska and help this group wherever I can.
As a former federal police officer I’m fully trained in the use of weapons.
Here in Kenya I’m used to make as much as I can myself. Starting from brewing my own beer, making moonshine, sausages, canning all types of food, making cheese, .....

Literally I’m looking for someone or a group to help me to get to the US and get settled.
I’m sure we could start a good business with traditional German produce.

Hope to hear from you.

Marco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the US Embassy and apply like an law abiding citizen, as an so-called expert (doubts) you wouldn't be here asking such questions, from the sounds of it you want a person or group to help you enter illegally? I think you are in the wrong forum for that shit.

Last edited:
Come on folks. This guy (or gal) sounds like an honest law abiding citizen who is just looking at advancing his position in life. How about giving this guy a break and help him out. I am sure he is just looking at a little help (like maybe your life savings). Trust him. NOT!

I honestly don't care about this fellow at all ~ but it took me fifteen seconds: on my first GoGoDuck internet search (don't even Google, ok?) . . . I found him on first try: German embassy / Kenya; sec. consultancy / Kenya, captain fed. police/ Germany; + several other verifiable leads. Also postings on Facebook and LinkedIn postings, although these sites should not necessarily be believed. It is actually quicker/ easier to do an internet search about someone, than to spread un-informed speculation on internet forums like this. . . I do this for a living - I sell & create serious bug-out prepper property in Central America, and before I'll spring for a plane ticket, I always check out my prospects. . . So, Marco, if you're still listening, screw Alaska, avoid the USA (I am an American, I know), and come to Belize - after the borders & airport open next month . . . . People here can utilize assets like you in site security, embassy logistics, BATSUB, etc. . . . If you are who you say and know what you know, you can find me. I'll be luxuriating way off-grid outside dangriga. I've got a few ideas.

This does seem a little sketchy to me to be honest, but I guess people have to make connections wherever they can?
Howdy from Texas! Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to learn about prepping. However we don't have any magic shortcuts to help you get a visa to the US.

For a minute there I thought I had a long lost relative die, and I was to inherit millions, but it's Kenya not Nigeria.
I'm disappointed - again.

I’ve had several different Nigerian ‘princes’ that wanted to deposit their gold into my bank account while they waited for their immigration status to clear. All I was supposed to give them was my name, SS#, bank account #, PIN, password, etc.😄

Latest posts

Back