security and small unit tactics

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't mean to be so testy. Dealing with local (Preppers?) and they are acosting all my philosphies. I am trying to educate the average man/woman about what it is going to be like. Simple stuff to help keep them alive. Frustration, no one wants to listen. I have so many outdoor skills taught to me from when I was a kid in the 50's. I worry about my grandchildren because they are so spoiled, pampered, and protected. Even if there is no collaspe, how will they deal with it when the US starts another war in their adulthood? And if no one wants to show up...Uncle Sam restarts the draft.
I know for a fact that the US will always be at war. Eventually the enemy will be big enough to strike back and hit our Homeland. Preppers will be ready but millions won't.

that's why i'm glad my son who's 9 now is interested in fishing and hunting,and his granpa already took him hunting rabbit,the young one at 4 loves to walk in the woods,don't give a heck abt any small critters flying or crawling,thank god we don't have anything that poisonuos here in finland that could seriously harm you.
my oldest son,to whom i told ;i think you know that i'm stockpileing food and stuff if something happens and his answer was ,i kinda thought you are,we had a small chat over a cup of coffee,and he's with me now

Latest posts

Back