Quantcast

Seasoning for rice

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, finally got my internet up in Hungary...do not forget, if you can't eat rice straight, throw it into your grinder, make some rice flour with it and add some to your normal flour for baking and pancakes. Get some cattail or goldenrod pollen added into the mixture and the yellow color and added vitamins are great...GP

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Hi all, finally got my internet up in Hungary...do not forget, if you can't eat rice straight, throw it into your grinder, make some rice flour with it and add some to your normal flour for baking and pancakes. Get some cattail or goldenrod pollen added into the mixture and the yellow color and added vitamins are great...GP
Gary, I am So happy to see you! Have thought of you on many occasions and wonders how you and the family are doing. How is your new home?

KateMTx

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
For me, one of the tastiest ways to have white rice it to cook/steam it first, chill in fridge and then stir-fry in a little vegetable oil with chopped green onion in it. Man, I could live on that stuff! Not sure why it's so good........it just is! And since I grow my own green onions in a big pot off other green onion rooted white ends, I have an endless supply from what most people throw away! :)
I cook the same way except I use white or yellow onion with green peppers. It really is good.

Latest posts