SCOTUS hearing

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

Awesome Friend
VIP Supporter
Neighbor
The Liberals are so embarrassing. They have known from the start they were voting against the nominee, but are using this platform to "help" their future political aspirations.

Sen. Grassley is smart to let them show their ignorance. I was thinking earlier on that he should shut it down, but he lets them keep digging in a little deeper.

I'm just reading highlights because I could never watch this circus.

Hopefully, some of the older Dems will see how far their party has drifted from when they were young. My mom says she's still a Dem but ask her for specifics and she's a conservative, but won't admit it. I can't expect her to see the truth because she watches ABC and CNN.

Robin, I think we nearly all agree. But for the many who have their brains programmed by MSM, they cannot break their addiction or regain their ability to step back and think for themselves. It's really sad.

Regarding allowing the circus, I am with your first thought. It should have been shut down. Drag out one guy, but with the second nutjob made a statement: "one more outburst and the room will be cleared and you can watch it on C-Span." I think you let people behave like human beings or you shut them down. There is no lesson for the wackos to learn from doing it over and over.

Well, they can't keep it up for a year and a half, so not sure why they bother so much. He's going to get his nominees. They are still praying for a midterm blue wave. What they don't realize, is that young folks that didn't vote in the most important major election of our time, are certainly not going to bother with a midterm vote.

We're going to see a sea of red, because the red voters are simply keeping their mouths shut, because they know that to speak their mind, is just to give the enemy data. Once that happens, these confirmations will go much faster, LOL....

Personally, I love the way the voters kept their votes secret from the pollsters in 2016. It made for a hilarious election night, watching the press pundits scramble to try and rationalize why they should keep their jobs, since they obviously all blew it..... Those meltdown videos still crack me up...

justice-ginsburg-patience-is-a-virtue.jpg

I see all of these Leftist tweeting about women will die, our rights are gone. Blah blah

I have never heard any politician say anything of the sort.

I have, and support, turning things back to the state. I agree totally that education should be handled by each state.

I'm a horrible person but when the Grim Reaper comes for RBG, which can't be that far off, the Left is going to be beyond hysterical.

How many people dressed as condoms and vaginas can they get in the Senate Chamber?
Hey Robin, if it'll help speed things up I'll offer him a ride. Surly this old wench can't last much longer, can she?

The way I see it we got but not one but two here shortly on the Supreme Court under this President, this proves my vote was NOT wasted on this President, if he is able to put a third on the Supreme Court then he truly exceeded President Reagan not that Trump hasn’t already exceeded Reagan on the economy he has. He’s (Trump) already achieved more in his first 4 years than any other President before him did in 8 years including Reagan. Not counting the appeals court were made history appointing 12 judges in his first year in the 228 year history. As of this month he has appointed 26 judges to the appeals court and 41 in district courts.

As it stands now;

3 vacants second circuit
2 vacants third circuit
1 vacant fifth circuit
7 vacants ninth circuit
1 vacant supreme court
1 soon to vacate if the bitch would just die

Last edited:
I watched the scous hearings and President Trump's speech in Montana on FOX .Both were informative . I had the idea to flip over to the liberal CNN and MSNBC to see how they were covering both . CNN was not covering them but instead kept 2 clowns talking about how Trump was reacting to all the pressure they were putting on Him . MSNBC was showing short clips carefully selected from about a hour earlier and adding their spin and so much writing on the screen you couldn't see the audience .

Yall are making me crack up. If the old wench keels over, it could be the greatest job creation event in all of history.

As someone said, appoint Cruz to replace her. And the job creations? Imagine how many secret service people will need to be hire/trained to protect Cruz and his family from the millions of leftie loonies that will go after him.

Really, think about it. We could arm the SS guys & let them shoot the nutjobs. No jobs will be lost as none of the nutjobs actually have jobs. The media will go into seizures and imagine how many medical jobs that will take to treat them. imagine the demand for head-shrinks for therapy. And the drugs they'll need to calm them will require at least 10k workers to manufacture and distribute. Even weapons/ammo manufacturers will need to hire more people to keep the SS supplied.

Wow, I'm just amazed at the possibilities of growth to our nation if this happened... we could call it the 'undocumented civil war'. Wonderful!

The way I see it we got but not one but two here shortly on the Supreme Court under this President, this proves my vote was NOT wasted on this President, if he is able to put a third on the Supreme Court then he truly exceeded President Reagan not that Trump hasn’t already exceeded Reagan on the economy he has. He’s (Trump) already achieved more in his first 4 years than any President before him did in 8 years including Reagan. Not counting the appeals court were made history appointing 12 judges in his first year in the 228 year history. As this month he has appointed 26 judges to the appeals court and 41 in district courts.

As it stands now;

3 vacants second circuit
2 vacants third circuit
1 vacant fifth circuit
7 vacants ninth circuit
1 vacant supreme court
1 soon to vacate if the bitch would die

Exactly Maverick. If HRC had won we would be on our way toward Venezuela.

I firmly believe that the reason that so many pols are terrified of Trump is because he now know their secrets and can pull the plug at any moment.

Is there going to be a huge October Surprise? I hope HRC is wearing orange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary will never see a cell. Sad as I am to say it. She's been a loyal DS operative for far too long.

There may not be much of an October surprise, but there will be a November one....well, at least to some. When that big red wave washes over. (and once again, all the pundits are left trying to puzzle out why their polls and predictions were wrong).

Hint: It's because we have jobs, we don't have time to stop and respond to pollster nonsense, and it's none of their business anyhow....

The Liberals are so embarrassing. They have known from the start they were voting against the nominee, but are using this platform to "help" their future political aspirations.

Sen. Grassley is smart to let them show their ignorance. I was thinking earlier on that he should shut it down, but he lets them keep digging in a little deeper.

I'm just reading highlights because I could never watch this circus.

Hopefully, some of the older Dems will see how far their party has drifted from when they were young. My mom says she's still a Dem but ask her for specifics and she's a conservative, but won't admit it. I can't expect her to see the truth because she watches ABC and CNN.
Poor lady has been brainwashed, funny thing is she probably doesn't know it.

Latest posts

Back