Scottish Preppers?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Doughty

Reaction score
Is there anyone still prepping here or am I alone? I'm new to this and it would be good to know if and when TSHTF there are others like minded people that I could maybe meet up with at some point.

there's folks from all over the world here..but yet i dont know if there's any others from scotland or not..so good luck on finding others from there..

Cheers jimLE would like to think I'm not alone here, maybe nobody else has woken up to what's going on as yet!

Theres dozens of Preppers in Scotland, most of em inhabit other forums like SUK.Net or P2S 0r UKSG, most of em are very private and it takes time for them to open up to outsiders, Of the 7 I know personally all are families who have a loose alliance with each other. As far as I know all are well north of Glasgow and only one on the east side of Scotland. They do have their own sub group going I believe.

Thanks for the info Northern Raider, it's just nice to know that I will not be alone. I am in The Borders on the East coast.

By my guessimation I reckon theres a female prepper inland of you, she posts on UKPREPPERS and P2S if I remember correctly, Grumpy old goat called Lil.

I tried to sign up for UKPREPPERS but new registration has been disabled so will have to wait, thanks again Northern Raider.

I thought that had been lifted months ago???, Oh well its not nick named Unwanted Knitting Patterns for nothing:) Try SUK.Net quite a few lovely Scots on there.

Thanks for the info Northern Raider, it's just nice to know that I will not be alone. I am in The Borders on the East coast.
Hiya steve, Im new to this 2 and to make it worse I hate computers but guess what I'm from Scotland / Midlothian...Not sure I can give you more info than that I don't think prepper's do that! Anyways it's cool that your prepping for your family's well being, I guess I'm doing the same, I'm not overboard with prepping but think its better to have your preps and not need them than not have preps and need them if you know what I mean. been watching bbc news today and WHO are keeping an eye on Ebola outbreak in Liberia and of course the climate change summit is concerning but I'm sure none of the climate change reports on the news are news to preppers but when the bbc are telling the masses it's gota be a lot worse than we think. Anyways I hope you dont feel like the only scottish prepper.
Kind regards Snowflake.

Hey Steve, You say your new to this your photo looks like you know what your doing:)

I'm sure you do. I'm in urgent need of a new bug out bag, at the moment my bug out preps are in a bright blue tesco bug lol. I'm going shopping for 1 this wend and a small tin or something for boiling water as I only have straws for putting moss and charcoal in 2 drink from in my bug out bag and I'm gona do a bag for my kid as well:)

Rural get a rucksack, urban get something like a Corura attaché case, blend into your environment, don't look like a dork in the countryside or Rambo in the city, follow or adopt the Grey Man Philosophy.

Rural get a rucksack, urban get something like a Corura attaché case, blend into your environment, don't look like a dork in the countryside or Rambo in the city, follow or adopt the Grey Man Philosophy.
I'm rural, Gona get a small ruck sack, attach'e would be good for car tho. What do you make of all the pollution in the uk the now, Never known Scotland to be this bad and I hear it's worse in England. I don't mean 2 be para but I was chatting last nite and found out that the EPA have been doing experiments on folks with health issues to see how much pollution they can be exposed to(Think they r trying to kill of all the old folk to save the gov money) and what did bring that plane down anyway's... EPA seeding sky with pollution? Steve I think you may need your mask now! Not my usual train of thought by the way... Maybe I'm over thinking things.

Latest posts

Back