Scottish Borders prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve thomson

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a prepper based in Melrose in the Scottish Borders and looking to make contact with other preppers in the area. My father and I have been prepping for about a year or so but we're all to aware that in a SHTF scenario being part of a like-minded community could make a huge difference.

I'd like to hear from any other preppers in the general area to share ideas on everything prepper related :)

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve welcome to Doomsday preppers forum please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I am sure that someone will have the answers you need

Hi all,

I am a prepper based in Melrose in the Scottish Borders and looking to make contact with other preppers in the area. My father and I have been prepping for about a year or so but we're all to aware that in a SHTF scenario being part of a like-minded community could make a huge difference.

I'd like to hear from any other preppers in the general area to share ideas on everything prepper related :)

Cheers,

Steve
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the site! I cant help you find anyone in your area, but feel free to ask any questions you have. Someone here knows the answer or can help you find it!

Hello there Steve and welcome to the forum. Have a good rummage about and ask questions where you will and join in conversations where the urge strikes.

Thanks for the nice welcome guys. I've realy enjoyed looking around the site over the last few months.

I was looking to PM Mike since he is based in the UK and someone I can network with on UK specific topics. I am trying to PM but but I can't see an option for that anywhere. Hopefully he gets this post!:-

I was wondering if you know of any other sites that I can also sign up to that are geared more towards uk preppers. I think that is site is brilliant and has an awful to lot to offer on the general prepping site of things but I'm concious that a lot of the situations I want to prepare for are country-specific, an example being the self-defence limitations in the uk versus the US in the event of a SHTF scenario.

Any help would be much appreciated mate.

As it goes I lived in Aberdeen for 15 years before moving back to the borders where I grew up just a few years ago. Where about in Aberdeenshire are you based?

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back