Scissor control in NZ

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess that answers the old "are you going to ban knives when people start using those?" question in gun control debates. I cant wait for them to get all the way down to banning fists! Let's ban fists!! Then feet!! Then eyeballs!

Maybe they should start selling the knives in stores with a BLUNT edge...you have to take it home and sharpen it first before it will cut anything. You could also cut the tip off to make it round and make it safer...or even take the handle off and make it too uncomfortable to hold to hurt anyone with.
That's it!! make the knives dull, blunt, rounded tip and no handles and sell the parts in different stores so the idiots cannot even do anything at all, they are so stupid they could'nt put the things together at all.......GP

Politicians have killed more people than scissors.
You have to take a Bar Exam to become a lawyer, a driving test to become a driver, an intelligence test to become a teacher....is there an IGNORANCE test for becoming a politician or do we just assume that they must be stupid to go into politics??

You have to take a Bar Exam to become a lawyer, a driving test to become a driver, an intelligence test to become a teacher....is there an IGNORANCE test for becoming a politician or do we just assume that they must be stupid to go into politics??
People tend to vote for politicians for 2 reasons: 1. one that represent their values, or 2. one that promises the most "free" stuff.

Banning scissors and knives?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

Knives are not impossible to make. I've hired ex-cons to teach me how to makes shanks and shivs, and I hired an anthropology student to teach me how to knap flint and obsidian knives.

Will they pay for the unemployment expenses of chefs and cooks whom can't buy their work tools?

Will the whole country become vegetarian because butchers won't be able to ply their trade?

The new government approved Kiwi scissors.
"Nobody needs military grade scisssors."
"If you cant cut something with these scissors then you should have a government licensed professional cut it for you."
JZ1GGhe.jpg

Latest posts

Back