scientists successfully created embryos that are a mix of human and monkey cells

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
As far as I remember Human Cloning was still illegal. This was brought up when Dolly the sheep was made. So then I read this article today. . .
https://www.iheart.com/content/2021...eart Daily NewsTalk&campid=headline2_readmore
"The scientists successfully created embryos that are a mix of human and monkey cells. They hope the mixed-species embryos, which are known as chimeras, can be used to grow organs for people who need a transplant."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01001-2
"Researchers hope that some human–animal hybrids — known as chimaeras — could provide better models in which to test drugs, and be used to grow human organs for transplants. "

Hmm wast Dolly the Sheep a hybrid animal?? I just find this very disturbing IF they are actually "growing" Human/Monkey's to be lab rats and to organ harvest.

Really hoping this is misinformation!!???

Last edited:
somesome is trying to play God and will just screw everything up.....only the wise KNOW that you do not mess with nature. Only the stupid and self proclaimed wisened would do something so stupid and dangerous if the story is true. PLANET OF THE APES comes true...

As far as I remember Human Cloning was still illegal. This was brought up when Dolly the sheep was made. So then I read this article today. . .
https://www.iheart.com/content/2021...eart Daily NewsTalk&campid=headline2_readmore
"The scientists successfully created embryos that are a mix of human and monkey cells. They hope the mixed-species embryos, which are known as chimeras, can be used to grow organs for people who need a transplant."

"Researchers hope that some human–animal hybrids — known as chimaeras — could provide better models in which to test drugs, and be used to grow human organs for transplants. "

Hmm wast Dolly the Sheep a hybrid animal?? I just find this very disturbing IF they are actually "growing" Human/Monkey's to be lab rats and to organ harvest.

As I have said before,"People are frequently clever, but rarely wise."

The. Quest for eternal being has long been known from ancient times. How to bequeath both body and soul back to its eternal estate. Paradise lost shall one day be paradise restored. The quest does continue. In paradise you do live forever.

I don't want to live forever. Social security won't last that long!
Oddcaliber you don’t want to live forever. I agree . Who wants to live forever within the bodies of decaying mortals if the key to immortality cannot be discovered and embraced. So we do look for a better future and a better way. Not to worry about social security so much you have old age pension soon : )

I don’t believe they are anywhere near the island of dr Moreau with these groups of cells in a Petri dish. Life is nothing more than chemical reactions, and the medical benefits that could be gained from this kind of research could do a lot of good. If they could grow a new organ One day that’s stronger, better and customized to not be rejected that would be great.

That is a headline but not the real problem. There is a machine whose abbreviation is CRISPR

CRISPR gene editing - Wikipedia

With this machine it is possible to change gene variants into something else. So, a child can be edited with any eye color the parents want if they have the money where this is legal. The scary thing is it is not legal here. But it certainly is in China. Intelligence is genetically based at about 90%. Now image a country who creates people as smart and motivated as Dr. Wernher von Braun. Imaging them creating 1000 of those people. Yes, they could solve all the world's problems easily but they could also be used to create weapons to conquer the world, easily. The Chinese will do this.

May the older in here remember the first DNA and genetic experiments where they cloned the sheep Dolly? It was 1997. The people was affraid at this time the scientists would go ahead to clone unholy creatures or even humans one day. As answer came a lot of promises it never would happen, they talked something about an ethic codex and so on.
And where are we now?
It's always crap if conspiracy theorists became right.....
Dolly (Schaf) – Wikipedia - sorry, found only an german link for it

The idea is to create monkeys that are closer biologically to humans so they make better test subjects than the thousands of primates that are currently used as test subjects since humans aren't generally used as primary test subjects for obvious reasons. Consider a child that needs a heart transplant. Without a suitable donor, a genetically modified monkey could be a stopgap solution.
Same basic technique is used to breed strains of lab rats that are so genetically similar that all members of the strains respond in the same way to medical testing.
It's called science, and it's been going on for centuries.

The idea is to create monkeys that are closer biologically to humans so they make better test subjects than the thousands of primates that are currently used as test subjects since humans aren't generally used as primary test subjects for obvious reasons. Consider a child that needs a heart transplant. Without a suitable donor, a genetically modified monkey could be a stopgap solution.
Same basic technique is used to breed strains of lab rats that are so genetically similar that all members of the strains respond in the same way to medical testing.
It's called science, and it's been going on for centuries.

Say what you want about Hitler but during the 3rd Reich, animal experimentation was banned in Germany.

Latest posts

Back