Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That right there is exactly why the planet is in big trouble. You are right on though. No one wants to give up the luxuries we have today, no matter the cost.

A great example of this is when Al Gore (flying on his private jet from his home which has a $2000 monthly electric bill) gives a speech telling everyone to stop driving their cars & walk. Climate change whiners are some of the biggest "CO2 producers" in the world. At least I am consistent in my lifestyle. And many who refuse to believe the lies of climate change also tend to be some of the biggest conservators. Like others I have many acres dedicated to nature wildlife. However I do my best to make sure I only mow the lawn on 'ozone action days'.

no, your large tract of land is for yourself, if there are any animals are on there I suspect they are for your hunting and meat requirements for you and your family. not for the good of the animals, I doubt its a wildlife park.
I never had the access to the big bucks , low paid work, to buy big acres of land, if i'd owned where I was off grid i'd be there still and I would never have been online, too much too do, my mrs reckons people that are really living like that don't have time to go on prepping forms.
Not true BP. I don't hunt on my own land, never have. If there ever is a shtf event then I probably would. I think that you'd be surprised at just how nice and pristine my place looks. Clean water, clean air, mountain meadows, forested areas and wildlife every where. On my land I have lots of deer, elk, bear, mountain lion, turkey, grouse, quail and partridge. Plus coyotes, fox, badger, hawks and eagles. And waterfowl in the spring and fall. I don't clear any of the brushy areas, don't overgraze and will never log this place. I have a pond and water tanks for my cattle as well as the wildlife. Several creeks originate on this land, clean enough to drink out of. Summers can be dry here in places and water can be scarce. I've put in over a half mile of buried water lines to bring water to dry areas. This is primarily for the livestock but the wildlife benifits too. I'm going to drill a new well this summer and put in more water lines.
I'm 100% off grid, and still have all the creature comforts of town living, at least we will when the house is finished.
I grew up in small western ranching towns and never made much money. That is until I took a chance and bought a good size tract of timber land. I selective logged it using draft horses. Never hunted there either. I also added some ponds for the wildlife and stocked with trout. So you see, saving and improving wildlife has always been very high on my list of priorities.
Then I left the US and started working overseas and that's where I made the "big" bucks. Whatever money that I made since I was a teenager I saved and invested wisely.
Anybody could have done the same, if they were willing to make the sacrifices.

yes but you had to leave to make the big bucks, if I did I would have had to go to London to earn the big bucks and that would have killed me, I cant think of a worse place to have to live and its worse now with all the knife killings and no sign of stopping.
but I think I've got the best of it here for an Englishman, edge-very edge- of a small rural North Devon market town, low population area, a couple of minutes-less if I go the direct route- and I am walking away from the houses into the glorious Devon countryside, surrounded by sheep and cattle, here we have Deer at least 2 types, Badgers, Pheasants, Squirrels, Rabbits, and all manner of
fowl , ducks, geese, woodpigeons and smaller birds, Foxes, Wild Boar and Mink.

Last edited:
yes but you had to leave to make the big bucks, if I did I would have had to go to London to earn the big bucks and that would have killed me, I cant think of a worse place to have to live and its worse now with all the knife killings and no sign of stopping.
but I think I've got the best of it here for an Englishman, edge-very edge- of a small rural North Devon town, low population area, a couple of minutes-less if I go the direct route- and I am walking away from the houses into the glorious Devon countryside, surrounded by sheep and cattle, here we have Deer at least 2 types, Badgers, Pheasants, Squirrels, Rabbits, and all manner of
fowl , ducks, geese, woodpigeons and smaller birds, Foxes, Wild Boar and Mink.
I worked for two British companies overseas. These companies were of course full of Britts, and some Scotts. These guys were there doing the same as I was; making good money to provide our families back home with a good lifestyle.
It sounds like you live in a nice area too.

yes, its a nice area, low crime, mild climate and plenty of countryside.
we didn't just fall into it by accident, we actually picked this location as being the best that we saw, wife knows this area as she did her farming around here and I know it through visiting my grandparents not far away(long gone now).
at one point many years ago before I met my wife I nearly emigrated to Canada but it didn't come off. wouldn't be here now if it had.

Latest posts

Back