Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually agree with the first part, most people have made their decision, right or wrong.

You are partially right about new records, the last 2 years have been the largest drop in temperatures worldwide in recorded history. But in the event that the world does warm, if Greenland does warm & become 'green' again, imagine all the new crops that could be grown in new places... invest in farming equipment companies!
Where are you getting your information saying the planet is cooling? NASA put this information together, https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
I’m going with documented science.

so we humans have the right to allow the animals to die out, is that what your saying?
seems I was right, some people have no heart, just as long as they are okay sod the animals.
I've got more respect for animals than I have for any so called human being.

I have a proposal.

For these 'climatologists', here is my offer. We have $50 million set aside. They have to make their 10 year predictions (OK, I'll give AOC a 12 year window). At the end of 10 years, if the climate is within 20% of their dramatic changes, that dude gets the $50 million and a great thanks. But if they are way wrong, they face execution and forfeit everything they own. Fair enough? That will take the financial gain out of their motivation and yet gives them a bonus to be accurate in their predictions.

so we humans have the right to allow the animals to die out, is that what your saying?
seems I was right, some people have no heart, just as long as they are okay sod the animals.
I've got more respect for animals than I have for any so called human being.
Wake up BP, everything that is, or has ever been built has an impact on animals. Its just a fact of modern life. Here's another fact: the world's population is growing. And that growing population demands the same quality standard of living that the rest of us have enjoyed.

Wake up BP, everything that is, or has ever been built has an impact on animals. Its just a fact of modern life. Here's another fact: the world's population is growing. And that growing population demands the same quality standard of living that the rest of us have enjoyed.
dosent make it right. and i'm not sure that standard of living is sustainable, something will have to give.
yes the human population is growing they cant stop breeding, where will it stop? probably when they breed themselves out of existence by breeding more than the food supply can produce. that should sort out the overpopulation at least.
the animals have a right to life too and they were here before any humans crawled out of the slime.
and what all this about standard of living, I thought at least on prepping forums we should be thinking of how to be self reliant not thinking about having it all.
or am I the only one who is thinking about post SHTF? LONG TERM post SHTF that is.

no, your large tract of land is for yourself, if there are any animals are on there I suspect they are for your hunting and meat requirements for you and your family. not for the good of the animals, I doubt its a wildlife park.
I never had the access to the big bucks , low paid work, to buy big acres of land, if i'd owned where I was off grid i'd be there still and I would never have been online, too much too do, my mrs reckons people that are really living like that don't have time to go on prepping forms.

Last edited:
dosent make it right. and i'm not sure that standard of living is sustainable, something will have to give.
yes the human population is growing they cant stop breeding, where will it stop? probably when they breed themselves out of existence by breeding more than the food supply can produce. that should sort out the overpopulation at least.
the animals have a right to life too and they were here before any humans crawled out of the slime.
and what all this about standard of living, I thought at least on prepping forums we should be thinking of how to be self reliant not thinking about having it all.
or am I the only one who is thinking about post SHTF? LONG TERM post SHTF that is.
I totally agree with you. I don't believe that the growing population can be sustainable either. Governments see a growing population and a resource for more tax revenue. Corporations see a growing population as a resource to buy their products.
Facts are that people have become resources to be used, and abused in many cases.
I've done my best to be as self reliant and independent as possible. However, that has taken an enormous amount of capital. I feel that I've done more than my part to put my money where my mouth is.

I never had access to well paid jobs, fairly mediocre pay in the south west, low pay and high housing costs here, the only place one can get big money is working in London and that is the last place I would ever have worked, I would have been a basket case long ago if I had. or long dead.
its too late now anyway. I have to make do with what I have.

Last edited:
A big scoop of bitterness there BP. There are plenty of people who have made a fortune away from the big cities. You either could not or chose not to do what it takes to get "big money". No reason to view people who have made and saved serious money as 'evil'. There are good people and bad people who are wealthy.

There is no 'right' answer to population and feeding them. I see nothing wrong with raising cattle to feed people including myself. If you think the first in line has priority, then all of life should surrender to death, because there was nothing before there was something. That line of thinking makes no sense.

A big scoop of bitterness there BP. There are plenty of people who have made a fortune away from the big cities. You either could not or chose not to do what it takes to get "big money". No reason to view people who have made and saved serious money as 'evil'. There are good people and bad people who are wealthy.

There is no 'right' answer to population and feeding them. I see nothing wrong with raising cattle to feed people including myself. If you think the first in line has priority, then all of life should surrender to death, because there was nothing before there was something. That line of thinking makes no sense.
no not bitterness, more a fact of life, there wasn't the sort of money being paid when I grew up to what there is these days, pay these days seems crazy to what I used to get paid, and the south west as I said is a low wage high housing cost area.
you wont get any argument from me(or the wife) about raising cattle, we live in a farming area and wife worked on farms before she had her daughter. i'm always trying to explain to Brit preppers about farming but most live in cities and don't understand.

no, your large tract of land is for yourself, if there are any animals are on there I suspect they are for your hunting and meat requirements for you and your family. not for the good of the animals, I doubt its a wildlife park.
You seem to think the two are mutually exclusive.

You can provide habitat for animals AND enjoy it at the same time. Nothing wrong with that!

You don't need large tracts of land to manage land for wildlife. Just a few acres can be managed for wildlife.

That right there is exactly why the planet is in big trouble. You are right on though. No one wants to give up the luxuries we have today, no matter the cost.

Latest posts

Back