Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, every other country their population believes in climate change but not Americans it seems, it must be a cultural thing.
oh well, each to their own I suppose, there isn't much we can do about reversing climate change unless everyone does it at the same time.
I just think it is a bit silly to think that mankind's actions have no effect on the planet and that we can go on doing whatever we want and it has no effect on the world, now that really is niave.

BP, in the US, we spend a fortune to reduce pollution. But for every gram of CO2 the US produces, China puts out a pound.

The problem is that things like the 'green new deal' are an economic suicide trip. If every country in the world signs up, then so be it. Every economy will collapse simultaneously. But what good will that do to everyone?

BTW, the past 2 years have had the greatest temperature drop in recorded history. How does that work out with all these fake-crisis stories?
https://www.realclearmarkets.com/ar...bal_cooling_event_just_took_place_103243.html

Problem is, many of these "Climate Scientists" are compromised. And many don't have the actual scientific backgrounds necessary to understand the basic science of what they are saying. They are like the ten blind men and the elephant, each seeing one small aspect and not understanding the whole.

If you don't believe me, here is what a genuine bone fide climate scientist said:
The climate system is so complex that the vast majority of climate scientists — usually experts in variety of specialized fields — assume there are more knowledgeable scientists, and they are just supporting the opinions of their colleagues. And among that small group of most knowledgeable experts, there is a considerable element of groupthink, herd mentality, peer pressure, political pressure, support of certain energy policies, and desire to Save the Earth — whether it needs to be saved or not.

one either believes in climate change or one dosent, you are obviously one of the latter, and never the twain will meet.
not much point in further discussion.

You are right...I don't "believe in" the religion of climate change. I do believe the climate is changing however...

But let's review the facts:

I AM a scientist
I probably have more expertise in some important areas related to climate change than most "climate scientists" (thermodynamics for instance)
I am actually reducing the amount of pollution in the atmosphere. My tree farm removes over 1000 tons of carbon dioxide a year from the atmosphere and replaces it with over 850 tons of oxygen.

And your point is???

Last edited:
The Governments in Europe use this Global Warming hoax to push more control over their Nations Citizens through regulations and tax . The Globalists both foriegn and domestic are trying to bring the USA under that control and were succeeding until Donald J Trump stepped in .

I don't think there's any real argument about whether the climate changes or not. Climate has certainly changed as part of a normal cycle ever since the earth was first formed. The argument is whether Man has had any impact on the change. Obviously there are a lot of gullible and easily manipulated people who have fallen for this scam. They want this scam to be real and won't listen to reason.

Man made climate change does exist! I have experienced it first hand many times. Every time I walk into a building the climate changes. Every damn time!

Oh my, how true! And there are more secrets. I've seen a man push a button and water came pouring out, creating rain straight out of the ground! And men have made these things called 'dams', and with a button a man can cause those water levels in the lake to rise or fall! Moses, take that!

Consensus is not a scientific term. It’s yes or no. Is there any hard evidence of man caused global warming? Very little actual data proves we have anything to do with it. Is there any actual data that proves we don’t? Very little data proves we don’t. The fact of the matter is this is a religious debate of faith and belief. There is no data. And the only reason foreigners believe what they do is because its taught to them. Some foreign and local people believe they can dance their way to better weather. :rolleyes: The reality is we can change things if we want too. The government is not the answer. It’s foolish to think they can do shit about it. They need this topic to never get fixed so they can run on it in the next election. The FACT IS THERES NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE FOR OR AGAINST IT. Anything else is simple dogma.

Most here allready have their minds made up, along with our president. I see overwhelming evidence that global industrialization is bad on our planet and ecosystems. I also think trying to change others opinions is kind of like pissing in the wind. It just makes a mess..... one thing I am certain of is the planet is setting new heat records every year and things are changing. Water and food shortages are going to be mans greatest challenges in the near future. I am in my mid 50’s so am not concerned for myself at all, but I do have concerns for my children and grandchildren. I believe they will face more challenges than my generation has.

Most here allready have their minds made up, along with our president. I see overwhelming evidence that global industrialization is bad on our planet and ecosystems. I also think trying to change others opinions is kind of like pissing in the wind. It just makes a mess..... one thing I am certain of is the planet is setting new heat records every year and things are changing. Water and food shortages are going to be mans greatest challenges in the near future. I am in my mid 50’s so am not concerned for myself at all, but I do have concerns for my children and grandchildren. I believe they will face more challenges than my generation has.

I actually agree with the first part, most people have made their decision, right or wrong.

You are partially right about new records, the last 2 years have been the largest drop in temperatures worldwide in recorded history. But in the event that the world does warm, if Greenland does warm & become 'green' again, imagine all the new crops that could be grown in new places... invest in farming equipment companies!

I simply don’t believe in any way shape or form that it actually is a crisis. Something to watch? Sure. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TALK TO ACTUAL CLIMATOLOGISTS. Would you want a foot surgeon for your open heart surgery? Stop listening to the hype from unrelated scientists. Hardly any of these people making these claim are actually climate scientists and of the few that are they won’t actually state that it’s that big of a crisis. They’ll say shit like “well there’s convincing data that it’s a problem” but if you were to question them the other way, which if they know that’s your intention, they would either give the same answer or simply refuse an interview, because all of their research money comes from government grants that want them to say “yes its all real! Beware!” I’m aware man can impact their local areas pretty heavily, but this is still a drop in the bucket compared to the scale of the PLANET.

PS I WOULD TRUST A BBC DOCUMENTARY ABOUT AS MUCH AS ID LET TRUMP WATCH MY HOT NYMPHO 21 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. In both cases someone’s getting screwed.

Latest posts

Back