Helpful Info. science fiction meet reality

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no use for em, I'm sure they have no use for me and that's fine. I reckon that's the direction of things, glad I won't be around when these things start populating the homes. It's bad enough using my bank card at an ATM with the greeting message 'Hello Mr xxxxxxx' on the screen and I sure as hell don't want to have a conversation with a walking talking computer but, that's me, I know people are looking forward to it including my grand kids *sigh

I have no use for em, I'm sure they have no use for me and that's fine. I reckon that's the direction of things, glad I won't be around when these things start populating the homes. It's bad enough using my bank card at an ATM with the greeting message 'Hello Mr xxxxxxx' on the screen and I sure as hell don't want to have a conversation with a walking talking computer but, that's me, I know people are looking forward to it including my grand kids *sigh

Before u know it Maverick you'll have one chopping wood for you...for free. Lmfao.

Do you want Skynet?

Because...this is how you get Skynet!

Mia_Kang_01.jpg

I hope they at least look like Mia Kang when they take over.

Latest posts

Back