Schools to skip parental permission for HPV vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,if it reduce the risk of cancer in the "nether parts" of girls and assures the boys are safer too,I say go for it,seen enough
of cancer in my life time..even opened a couple of bodies which were riddled with it as I got my two weeks in the autopsy lab during my
paramedic school.

I think this is mainly to get enough coverage of the vaccine to the whole country as large parts of our west coast is covered with anti-vaccine people,mainly those weirdos laestadians..

well,if it reduce the risk of cancer in the "nether parts" of girls and assures the boys are safer too,I say go for it,seen enough
of cancer in my life time..even opened a couple of bodies which were riddled with it as I got my two weeks in the autopsy lab during my
paramedic school.

I think this is mainly to get enough coverage of the vaccine to the whole country as large parts of our west coast is covered with anti-vaccine people,mainly those weirdos laestadians..
I agree with voluntary vaccinations even without parental permission, but don’t feel as open to forced ones.

I think 90% of parents would gladly surrender parental right over to government just so they don't have to deal with that kind of responsibility -sad. I don't have much against vaccines at all and most should get them but not at the expense of parental rights. This is why I'm all for home school. All my kids were home schooled except the oldest, I didn't have to deal with the schools shot requirements but we made sure the kids got them (on our terms not the school)

unfortunately we have here way too many who think they don't need any,resulting many times the child is intensive care for some disease a simple
vaccine would have prevented,we didn't have measels here for decades...it's been on a comeback path again..

unfortunately we have here way too many who think they don't need any,resulting many times the child is intensive care for some disease a simple
vaccine would have prevented,we didn't have measels here for decades...it's been on a comeback path again..

Youtubes armchair doctors has convinced a lot of people that a good number of vaccines cause all these side-affects; child retardation, ADD, autism etc.. People are scared of the polio vaccine and also including measles vaccine. I don't doubt some may have a reaction of some sorts that may affect the rest of their life but those number are so small it probably don't even register on any scale. One of the reason we are living longer are because of the vaccines, send these people back in time and have them witness a world without vaccinations!

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

As a paramedic, I often think in practical terms and tend to "go with what works" .

I'm not neccesarily saying that the ends justify the means or that my moral compass is based on conveinence, but I am biased in favor of real world over theory.

At the same time, I shudder when I think that some faceless, government entity can force medications of any description on my children without my knowledge or consent.

At the same time, polio is almost extinct (25 cases last year worldwide) because of mandatory vaccination...and good riddance.

I don't know which side of the fence to be on with this issue.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back