Saying hello from Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warwagon

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while....finally got around to registering. My name is Mike and I'm from Texas. I'm ex-army and currently a Capt. in a large Professional Fire Dept., I've been a FF for 17 years. There seems to be lots of good folks around here with good info to share, thanks for letting me hang around. Hope to contribute as much as possible.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland.

Been lurking for a while....finally got around to registering. My name is Mike and I'm from Texas. I'm ex-army and currently a Capt. in a large Professional Fire Dept., I've been a FF for 17 years. There seems to be lots of good folks around here with good info to share, thanks for letting me hang around. Hope to contribute as much as possible.
Welcome! I'm a little jealous of your location, I think 75% of the preppers here are from Texas! If the whole country falls apart I'm not sure Texas would even notice! There are many here, with different skills and specialties, and most all are happy to answer questions. Again, welcome and look forwards to a fire fighters point of view.

Welcome! I'm a little jealous of your location, I think 75% of the preppers here are from Texas! If the whole country falls apart I'm not sure Texas would even notice! There are many here, with different skills and specialties, and most all are happy to answer questions. Again, welcome and look forwards to a fire fighters point of view.
Brent, I'm with you. I think if SHTF, we need to plan on heading to Texas. Just wait for me to get to you and we'll all head out together! Welcome to DPF Warwagon!

Welcome to the group.

G'day from Down Under. What part of TX??? I've spent a few years in Dallas & Belton.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back