Sale at Sam's Club

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im interested in the water barrels they are selling. I've found some really cheap ones online, but they are used and i'm not sure I trust if they are truly food grade or not.

Im interested in the water barrels they are selling. I've found some really cheap ones online, but they are used and i'm not sure I trust if they are truly food grade or not.
I know what you mean.... I've seen them for sale on Craigslist but I am very suspect of the seller just claiming they are Food Safe. We have Pepsi and Coca-cola bottlers here and I've called both...Coke won't answer the phone and Pepsi just said they recycle them. I also would like to get one of those 275 gallon totes (the ones with the metal cage around it - IBC tote)... but I have the same question about what it carried before hand.

You can shop at Sam's club online as a guest but you pay 10% more than members do. They have a link somewhere on their hompage to do that.

Latest posts

Back