Helpful Info. Safe Burial Practices

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a fellow father and soldier my deepest condolences for you and your family. My family and I will include you guys in our prayers.

Thanks Marv, appreciate it. He is with my father and Great Uncle fighting the "good fight"...knowing my dad, he is wearing combat boots and a "Ranger Tab and Leading the Way"...or at least that is what I hope he is doing when the "thunder" rolls into North Texas.

that's what men usually does, we do it all. it's propably a way of protection against sorrow and grief,if you don't have time to think about it ,it's not there..
for me the idea of cremation came quite easy 'cause most burials here is done that way, buried my father that way and to the family grave only the urne was laid to rest.
perhaps my father had Irish blood 'cause he told us in advance that when my time comes, you guys take what's on my account and take a few drinks and remember me,that we did.
by the way, bagpipes sounds great :)

No disrespect intended. So sorry to hear what you had to go through there.

No disrespect intended. So sorry to hear what you had to go through there.
Its alright Gazrok, I guess the loss of my son, just better prepared me to deal with grief in what I experienced in Iraq and Afghanistan. Thanks for the kind words.

yup,once I get as rich as mr.Soros, I'll buy a small country and move this community there, there would be everything needed...

Latest posts

Back