Russian view of US election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Here is an interesting view, the text:
http://katehon.com/directives/dugins-guideline-trump-and-clinton-battle-will-be-bloody

Hello! You are watching Dugin's guideline. I feel I have good news about America and the American primaries. Now we are certain that our hero Donald Trump and bloody Hilary will be fighting in the final tour of the US elections. That's great! I am going to explain why.

With these two candidates we can be sure to have all that we want in the near future. Both of them are excellent choices. Let us imagine the US after the elections. We have but two possibilities: no more, or Hilary or Trump. In both instances, we will win and humanity can be happy.

Let’s imagine Hilary wins. She is not Obama – she is much worse than Obama. Behind her are mad neocons that will do anything to prolong the agony of American imperialism. They will reinforce the bloody chaos in the Middle East, and they will be aggressive and arrogant. And everybody will realize that they have had enough - enough with the US and its hegemony, intervention, and morbid financial system. Obama was seen as a chance for change. With Hilary, there is not even a distant image of this. She will bring the American Century to a decisive end. The famous imperial overstretch will definitively destroy America; the abrogation of the Second Amendment will close the case.

Hilary Clinton means the end of American rule of the world. She will stubbornly persist in continuing the strategy of liberal imperialism, blaming others, and exporting bloody chaos in the form of color revolutions. But this will bury America as a State and its people. So at this moment we have a chance. The fall of the West is a chance for the rest. It is our window of opportunity. Patrick Buchanan pertinently once said: America has gained the world but has lost herself. This time, Hilary’s America is going to lose the world and lose herself as well. By trying to retain hegemony and prolong the unipolar world system, the US will finally collapse because it is simply impossible. This will be the agony – a very dangerous and risky time. But afterwards we will be finally free from the Americans. Nice job, Hilary! We are ready for your apocalyptic show.

But what if Donald Trump wins? What should we expect? Trump, I suppose, will leave the world alone and put aside hegemonic claims. Maybe he will - at least temporarily - lose the world, but he will save America. Judging by his declarations, Trump is going to return to the pre-Wilsonian era, to the Monroe doctrine. He will concentrate on domestic affairs, saving resources for solving inner economical and social problems. And they really are huge. He is going to fight the real enemy that is inside America, not an imaginable one who is outside. This enemy is the modern American political and financial Wall Street elite that has hijacked America, which has deprived the American people of its country. That is why today some Republicans - primarily neocons - support Hilary and not Trump. They feel their end is approaching. So if Trump wins, America will be saved, not as an imperialist hegemony, but as a national country. American America. Donald Trump’s America can be a friend, an ally or, at least an indifferent power that concentrates on itself and minds its own business.

So we can sit back and enjoy the show. Both candidates are good for us - for the world, for humanity. Hilary will destroy America, Trump will save her. But the American century is manifestly in clear decline. The end is nigh. And that is a refreshing thought.

Best wishes, you have been watching Dugin’s guideline. Something is going to happen. Something is going to change. So go ahead. In both of them we trust.
(end of quote)

Hmmm. OK, I can't argue with a word of what he wrote. In terms of the short-term results. Yup, Hillary will implode the country and Trump will turn the focus inward. But it seems to me that at this point this guy's brain implodes! Hillary's mess will leave a vacuum for a new world-leader (probably China, oh wait, what about ISIS!). Sure, the US stuck it's fingers into everyone business. But will China or ISIS be less intrusive? I believe turmoil will follow and few will enjoy those times.

And what about Trump? Sure, he will work to improve the US from the inside. But even more fundamental, we know NOTHING about what Trump will do. We have no track record. We have his words which with $5 buys you a cup of coffee.

Your views?

With hillary we have no chance, with Trump we have a 50/50 chance! With hillary I know what she is, with Trump I know what he says he is. This election I have two choices, I vote Trump or I don't vote.

Unless Trump seriously screws up I'm voting Trump otherwise I'll set this one out!

I have fully backed trump. I cant vote for a evil conniving manipulative psycho path aka hitlery Clinton. I saw a goof meme. It had a picture of Charles manson. And it said if you couldn't support charles manson for president how could you support Hillary clinton for president. shes killed more people then Charles manson.

With hillary we have no chance, with Trump we have a 50/50 chance! With hillary I know what she is, with Trump I know what he says he is. This election I have two choices, I vote Trump or I don't vote.

Pretty much my feelings in a nutshell.

And it said if you couldn't support charles manson for president how could you support Hillary clinton for president. shes killed more people then Charles manson.

Including one just this past week! Serial killers who do it alone seem to have more control....

Here is an interesting view, the text:
http://katehon.com/directives/dugins-guideline-trump-and-clinton-battle-will-be-bloody

Hello! You are watching Dugin's guideline. I feel I have good news about America and the American primaries. Now we are certain that our hero Donald Trump and bloody Hilary will be fighting in the final tour of the US elections. That's great! I am going to explain why.

With these two candidates we can be sure to have all that we want in the near future. Both of them are excellent choices. Let us imagine the US after the elections. We have but two possibilities: no more, or Hilary or Trump. In both instances, we will win and humanity can be happy.

Let’s imagine Hilary wins. She is not Obama – she is much worse than Obama. Behind her are mad neocons that will do anything to prolong the agony of American imperialism. They will reinforce the bloody chaos in the Middle East, and they will be aggressive and arrogant. And everybody will realize that they have had enough - enough with the US and its hegemony, intervention, and morbid financial system. Obama was seen as a chance for change. With Hilary, there is not even a distant image of this. She will bring the American Century to a decisive end. The famous imperial overstretch will definitively destroy America; the abrogation of the Second Amendment will close the case.

Hilary Clinton means the end of American rule of the world. She will stubbornly persist in continuing the strategy of liberal imperialism, blaming others, and exporting bloody chaos in the form of color revolutions. But this will bury America as a State and its people. So at this moment we have a chance. The fall of the West is a chance for the rest. It is our window of opportunity. Patrick Buchanan pertinently once said: America has gained the world but has lost herself. This time, Hilary’s America is going to lose the world and lose herself as well. By trying to retain hegemony and prolong the unipolar world system, the US will finally collapse because it is simply impossible. This will be the agony – a very dangerous and risky time. But afterwards we will be finally free from the Americans. Nice job, Hilary! We are ready for your apocalyptic show.

But what if Donald Trump wins? What should we expect? Trump, I suppose, will leave the world alone and put aside hegemonic claims. Maybe he will - at least temporarily - lose the world, but he will save America. Judging by his declarations, Trump is going to return to the pre-Wilsonian era, to the Monroe doctrine. He will concentrate on domestic affairs, saving resources for solving inner economical and social problems. And they really are huge. He is going to fight the real enemy that is inside America, not an imaginable one who is outside. This enemy is the modern American political and financial Wall Street elite that has hijacked America, which has deprived the American people of its country. That is why today some Republicans - primarily neocons - support Hilary and not Trump. They feel their end is approaching. So if Trump wins, America will be saved, not as an imperialist hegemony, but as a national country. American America. Donald Trump’s America can be a friend, an ally or, at least an indifferent power that concentrates on itself and minds its own business.

So we can sit back and enjoy the show. Both candidates are good for us - for the world, for humanity. Hilary will destroy America, Trump will save her. But the American century is manifestly in clear decline. The end is nigh. And that is a refreshing thought.

Best wishes, you have been watching Dugin’s guideline. Something is going to happen. Something is going to change. So go ahead. In both of them we trust.
(end of quote)

Hmmm. OK, I can't argue with a word of what he wrote. In terms of the short-term results. Yup, Hillary will implode the country and Trump will turn the focus inward. But it seems to me that at this point this guy's brain implodes! Hillary's mess will leave a vacuum for a new world-leader (probably China, oh wait, what about ISIS!). Sure, the US stuck it's fingers into everyone business. But will China or ISIS be less intrusive? I believe turmoil will follow and few will enjoy those times.

And what about Trump? Sure, he will work to improve the US from the inside. But even more fundamental, we know NOTHING about what Trump will do. We have no track record. We have his words which with $5 buys you a cup of coffee.

Your views?
This man is an idiot. I do not understand how the fantasy of mentally ill Communists may be perceived by someone ...

With the demographic shift that has happened in the U.S., beginning in 1965 with Emmanuel Celler's immigration act designed to make the people who founded our nation a minority in it being successful now, whichever candidate wins, America is headed for civil war and balkanization soon.

The NWO is coming. I don't see us stopping it.

For this election, we can either:

1) Slam on the gas pedal (Hillary)

or

2) Tap on the brakes to slow it down some (Trump)

The end result is the same. However, if we tap the brakes enough times in a row...maybe...

Latest posts

Back