Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The news never promised truth or fact. We mistakenly infered that.

It's like the term "Artificial Intelligence". It doesn't really mean anything, but they know we'll infer "superior intelligence".

The media is a business -- they sell ads and influence. Content is a nuisance and costs them money. That's why there's so much crime content in the so-called news -- public records are free. And then there's the added bonus of making people depressed, and for some reason, crime is interesting to many people.

The only way you can get factual information is from other people who seek such information and are willing to share it. Obviously, one must always look into things on their own too, as anyone can make mistakes. And the natural bias of humans will also influence what information a person seeks, of course.
About getting information,

Our original public records of land titles and deeds are being destroyed in much of the country, since the officials no longer swear oaths to the Constitution. This allows the land to be stolen by criminals after altering digital records online.

The piece of pure filth, aka Zelensky, leading Ukraine needs shot. Look what he is doing now!

“Tucker: America is funding a leader who is targeting Christianity in Ukraine”​

1678960429000.png

VIDEO
https://tuckercarlson.com/tucker-am...der-who-is-targeting-christianity-in-ukraine/

Russia is currently testing a little bit of NATO countries over the Baltic Sea, they're testing the reactions of the Germans and stuff.
At the moment still exercises, but the tone is sharpening rapidly, the Russians have enough evidence that the US provides targeted information directly to Ukraine, for Russia the US and Europe is defacto war party.
So far there has been no Russian strike against Europe, but a lot of Russian officials expect that NATO 99.9% will attack Russia in some form, and Russia will not make the mistake to wait for the day X that it will be attacked.
If Russia retaliates, the first target will be Poland or England, maybe Germany, if that happens it will be very quick, quicker than Joe is lucid after his dementia medication. If it comes to that, Joe will most certainly drop Europe than burn his fingers.

They are playing cats and dogs over the baltic sea. "West" intercepts "Russ" and the other way around. Several times daily.

Overall I´m with @ban1985. They (Nato, "the West") want the war. And if the EU + UK won´t stop we´ll burn. And I also think that the US will stay at home peacefully when Europe has to deal with the russians.
The US-Deepstate/governmental aims then will be reached: weakend / destroyed Europe that will never again want to/ can trade with Russia, a weakened russian federation at war and worried Chinese due to missing trades and missing allies (which are in war).

I know from time to time whether on this forum or another , that I have made people angry with me trying to get them to become serious with prepping . That was not my intention . My intention was to hopefully get folks that might be under-prepared to get ready for the serious stuff , such as what is now likely to transpire such as World War 3 " Nuclear " or the financial abyss that we are now in . -- No doubt what " I Strongly " believed was about to happen " some did not " and likely most of the general population " still do not " .

Last edited:
Most of us should probably quit our jobs, sell our homes and most of the useless things we own, buy a fifth wheel, bind and gag our spouse, throw them in the truck and move out into the nowhere lands.

The problem for most, is you still have to pay the bills. You still have livestock that needs vetting, health issues that need doctoring and most people do not have the skills or physical ability to repair everything in a home themselves. Family members; children, grandchildren have similar issues.

Some do not have spouses that are nearly as convinced that the shumer is about to hit the fan, do you divorce your spouse? Or find a way to do the best you can? Everyone has a line as to what sacrifices they are willing to make.

Everyone’s ability to prep, and their situation is a little different. I don’t think it means necessarily that they aren’t serious. They probably wish they could do more but, get defensive because they can't.

Last edited:
The "US people" are NOT in SUPPORT of WWIII
Thanks to the knowledge that we ourselves have incompetent counterproductive politicians very many people are aware of it.
Over here a lot doing an big difference between the nation and the people @Danil54grl

Latest posts

Back