Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ukraine Rocked By Corruption Scandal, Wave Of Top Officials Resign: Sports Cars, Mansions & Luxury Vacations As People Suffered.

Tyler Durden: Article

"Includes the deputy defense minister, who had no small part in overseeing billions flowing from the pockets of American taxpayers as authorized defense aid..."

I hope this ends NATO getting war support anymore.
Hits the wrong ones, the most corrupt remain in power, NATO will not stop supplying weapons, Germany and other European countries are now officially supplying Leopart 2 tanks to Ukraine.
I just got info from Russia that there is something going on with RS-24 jars.
In short, I have the feeling that the thing is now escalating within a short time, and I have the feeling that is wanted by the elite.

Things are definitely spiraling down the crapper . I am sitting back watching things explode as I don't have the power to change a thing . But my little tribe can simply hunker down for what is about to unfold , provide our own food and security as this World War 3 grows to cover all NATO countries . . Amusing I find some that try to convince themselves this conflict will remain in Ukraine . I suppose that helps them to cope with it .

Amusing I find some that try to convince themselves this conflict will remain in Ukraine . I suppose that helps them to cope with it .

Yes, I believe many refuse to consider events that might harm them. They are weak minded and should be working to correct that fatal flaw. A important part of preparing for anything is getting your mind “around” the possible catastrophic event. Go over what you can and will do until you are ready to face it with a solid plan.

Things are definitely spiraling down the crapper . I am sitting back watching things explode as I don't have the power to change a thing . But my little tribe can simply hunker down for what is about to unfold , provide our own food and security as this World War 3 grows to cover all NATO countries . . Amusing I find some that try to convince themselves this conflict will remain in Ukraine . I suppose that helps them to cope with it .
You've mentioned this a couple of times. I didn't think it would move out of the Ukraine based on what we knew a few weeks ago, but it wasn't a matter of helping myself cope... or maybe it was.

There's just only so much time to worry and so many things to worry about! (And a very limited supply if money on our end.)

Ultimately what we think might or might not happen doesn't really matter, though- only what ends up actually happening matters. Hopefully our family has been able to cobble together a plan for it. I'm just glad we aren't still in the process of moving. I feel for the people who rent or are in nursing homes, etc.

Politicians in Ukraine have all made big money, this country is corrupt to the core. Look at the corruption statistics of the countries two years ago, currently this is kept under the lid because our governments say so beautifully that Ukraine is a top democracy.
You can already see that 50% of the western weapons never reach the front, they are still sold in the darknet, we will get the receipt.

Name any country that is not corrupt? They are all corrupt to one degree or another.

All the non corrupt countries have been taken over or destroyed. Countries can prosper with some corruption that's hidden, but when it becomes overwhelming and the norm, those countries are gone. Like the USA. The point of correcting our downfall within the rule of law has past. If it is corrected, it will be with lots of blood.

I still don't give a crap about Ukraine, and I still don't think the US taxpayer should be forced to send a nickel over there. We shouldn't be trying to get in to a war with Russia. Ukraine and Russia can work out their own problems. It's none of our concern.
China is our real enemy. We're helping to build up China's military every time we buy a Made in China piece of junk.

You've mentioned this a couple of times. I didn't think it would move out of the Ukraine based on what we knew a few weeks ago, but it wasn't a matter of helping myself cope... or maybe it was. ---- Yes I have mentioned this multiple times . The reason being , I try to bring focus on things as preppers , as to what we can do to make a difference . I highly doubt world leaders care what we think about the war . Our children and their children will remember the preparations we put in place for " their benefit " My goal is not to save the planet but to save my descendants' .

You quote a person, so this an agreement that you back? Or are you wanting to comment?
I can see where the quote in question could be confusing . The print closely blends in . Survivor 316 quote and my response is divided by a series of small dashes . -- --- On something unrelated , I am typing this in the dark , holding a flashlight in one hand as the power grid is down here . The solar system has been exhausted and have been running on a generator today . In about two more days is when I was told to expect the grid back up . Until things melt outside we will not be driving anywhere as the tires would just spin on the steep terrain . Not that we have any need to go into the outside world as we stay well prepared . We could hunker down here without leaving for years .

Last edited:
1674734456799.jpeg

----- I will let the video explain , what I have been saying . I believe this forum has some members that can face this and probably some that can not . Stages people go through Denial , Anger . Bargaining . Depression and then Acceptance . What we can expect is many when the Nuclear SHTF occures to go from denial to panic .

----- I will let the video explain , what I have been saying . I believe this forum has some members that can face this and probably some that can not . Stages people go through Denial , Anger . Bargaining . Depression and then Acceptance . What we can expect is many when the Nuclear SHTF occures to go from denial to panic .

I don't disagree with these points. My thoughts are:

1. A war with Russia doesn't necessarily equate to nukes being dropped on the entire US. Depending on where people are located, there may be more to worry about than others. We would have to hunker down here due to fallout, but we have no nearby targets. Even if the very nearest target was hit by the largest existing nuke and exploded in air, we still would be out of the blast zone. I think we have gotten all of our issues resolved now so we could manage at least 2 months in the basement. After that, we would need more water from upatairs/outside. We simply don't have the ability to do more right now, so I have to hope for the best.

Don't get me wrong, I know any nuke is going to be the end of the world as we know it due to the economic consequences. I completely agree our government not only doesn't care about protecting us but is hoping we all die.

I believe end times are imminent regardless of war.

2. My original disagreement wasn't with what you were saying so much as the assumption that people who questioned whether it would get to that point weren't still preparing (or attempting to the best of their ability).

Maybe I read it wrong or maybe your comments weren't directed at me per se.

I am a millennial, afterall. I can be a sensitive little snowflake at times. 😆

My personal opinion is the White Hats are screwing with the Elite and are playing them,
letting them destroy themselves and their remaining strong arm, NATO.

I feel Russia is aligned with the White Hats in waging war on the Elite and their Banksters.

When Russia and the White Hats are ready, Russia will use small tactical nukes on NATO in Ukraine.
When they do the upset NATO countries will have their own military prevent them from using nukes in retaliation.
Thus NATO will die on the vine.

My only hope is Germany realizes this and stays out of Ukraine entirely.
Otherwise Russia will gladly vindicate the 27 million Russian deaths to Germany in WWII.
I think the Sun Zu military term for this is "Poking a pissed off bear".

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back