Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is your morning update . Things have moved much closer to a Nuclear World War 3 . Don't let the corrupt news media trying to convince the masses that this thing will be confined within the boarders of Ukraine " fantasy " cloud your reasoning . This is going to divide the prepared and the unprepared around the planet . Don't be surprised if you feel the ground trembling before this time tomorrow .

I don't think there would be an nuclear war so fast. Nothing to win about, nobody want dead land with dead people and an poison infrastructure for the next few houndred years.
Except Zelensky is stupid enough to blow some nuclear stuff for the reason he's hanging or maybe he's thinking there would be more weapons around for him after. Or this Biden is affraid he won't life long enough to see the WW3 and gives some effort by an false flag operation.
If there the ground is trembling really i do the hope i don't feel it anymore. I'm to old to get into any Mad Max scenario.

I hope all you guys have your radiation detectors . Don't expect radio stations being able to transmit reports on radiation levels . Even if they could , it would be a broad generalization of the radiation over a large area . Even one mile of distance could mean a lot of difference in the radiation level .

If there the ground is trembling really i do the hope i don't feel it anymore. I'm to old to get into any Mad Max scenario.
The same I hope for me, and also for you, I can fully understand what you mean.
But I have the bad feeling we will not get around a Mad Max scenario, it could get completely out of hand and there are too many actors in Europe and elsewhere who want and aim for complete conflict.

If it ever comes to a global conflict with this thing, I'll be damned angry if I have to switch back to tenue green because of these warmongers.
If it should come to it then I will no longer serve in the army here but follow my own war, either I then hunt some dogs here that have made my life hell the last years and get me some of those in case they want to hunt me down again, or you get me.
At the moment only one thing is good, prepare, prepare and prepare again, and build up hardening against everything, you can never prepare against everything, but you can minimize it that it catches you because of a small thing.
Life can be tough, but it's always good to build on experience because you NEVER lose it.
Stay confident, and I know you have more going for you than others.

Last edited:
I bought myself a base station CB system " for Christmas " so as I can communicate with the rest of my tribe after the grid is gone along with electricity run cell towers . We are spread out about 1/2 mile in 4 structures . My plan is to give each of the other families a hand held CB so as we can keep up with what is going on within each household and by me having a radiation detector will be able to relay the radiation levels to them . -- To quote one of the links I posted above " Nuclear experts say there is a 90% probability of a World War 3 " .

Last edited:
My latest information is Ukraine has now hit the third Air base deep within Russia . The Ukraine military now have armed drones they are sending into Russia destroying military targets . This is a turning point in the war . Emergency meeting by Putin was held yesterday . What the world will see next will be interesting . Keep close to your bunker .

Russia has many very small nukes, that can pinpoint a target. Those will be used according to the late Dr Peter Pry.

Here is an interesting video with him explaining a lot of things we all need to understand.

and another good one with Canadian Prepper.

Looking forward to a documentary coming out this January that Dr Pry was key in. Grid down, Power Up...trailer is here.

https://griddownpowerup.com/

I started a thread about a solar/generator/trailer/battery auction.
I know someone that bought for 14k and powers his house.
I went through an auction and the no gen units went for 8. Too rich for my blood. The diesel Gens went for 15 new.
I wanted the trailer to haul and put the solar to power the well pump.
Didn’t work out for me. But I think they were a steal for for the price.

Look around your community . How many of those homes will be livable with no running water being delivered through a pipe . Without fuel for transportation " even if their vehicle still ran " How many of those homes residents could walk to a water source and tote back adequate enough water for their family . After an EMP that will be a reality , not for days but years . Undoubtedly the masses will be forced into squatter towns along stream banks and lakes . These squatter towns will see food starvation , theft and a complete breakdown in civilization . Next will be their evolving into a gang of marauders .

Last edited:
We were going for a fast deployment kit using local cement. Other advantages are no ladder or stairs to deal with, and good for shallow rock or ground water. Star rapid shelters

Attachments

• Shelter interior and external view.mov
    8.2 MB
  • Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 1.54.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 1.54.55 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 1.54.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 1.54.27 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
-- The war is intensifying . This link is to the " Canadian Prepper " . If you are like me , you will find news on his broadcast that the televisions appear to be refusing to let out to the public . -- I have found some that are so fearful of what is developing that they simply have gone into denial .

Latest posts

Back