Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pray ban1985. Stay prepared and close to the Lord. 🙏

I am prepared, but whether praying brings what??? I have already prayed for enough and brought it so far unfortunately nothing.

But I pray for you and I wish you the best that you get through with your preparations and that you survive everything.

I am prepared, but whether praying brings what??? I have already prayed for enough and brought it so far unfortunately nothing.

But I pray for you and I wish you the best that you get through with your preparations and that you survive everything.

Thank you. And I shall keep you in my prayers and thoughts. My group is prepared. We could always have more bullets and meats though.

Not sure why I should care what Russia does with Ukraine.

the little ditty on man not learning from past history is aimed directly at people like you - bad enough in the 1930s before missiles and intercontinental bombers - there's no conflict point in the world that won't affect the rest of the world today >>> and the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo live on in guys like Putin and the Chinese generals - if you think Ukraine and Taiwan are going to satisfy the war machines once they roll to victories - your understanding of man & history is sorely lacking ....

and the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo live on in guys like Putin and the Chinese generals

Oh no worries, you live on even in most current European politicians and these want to surpass your "ancestors" even still.

Take example of Karl Nehammer who was just appointed as new Austrian puppet chancellor, his police henchmen beat up the own people even worse than Putin's police.
The insane coke addict Karl Lauterbach who just became health minister in Germany have the stuff to outdo even the former Führer.

You will hear from Europe again very soon, just NEVER send your compatriots here again to liberate us, pity for everyone who sacrifices himself for Europe.

It appears Russia is massing more men and equipment along their border with The Ukraine, possibly for an invasion. Sleepy Joe warned Putin that any military action is unacceptable. Get your popcorn ready.
A big war is not inevitable, but this will not happen in the near future. The start of the invasion will be preceded by an active information and propaganda campaign aimed at its population in order to prepare this population for the large losses of personnel that the Russian army will incur in the first stage of the invasion and not provoke public discontent with the mobilization of reservists who will die during the implementation of the second stage. Currently, Russian propagandists are working in a standard mode with periodic injections of fake information and idiotic theses designed to develop in the population a subconscious desire for such an invasion, but not its inevitability.

Dementia Joe keeps pushing NATO for Ukraine and that will not happen without a war. Why can't my country just get the f--- out of Europe and leave those people alone? Can you believe we are defending Germany? Since when have the Germans been unable to defend themselves? We have gotten out of the Near East (finally) so even the morons in Washington D.C. CAN do this. We do have a national interest in the Pacific although our eastern-based politicians only realize this when there is a supply shortage.

A few years back, I can't remember why, but Putin was calling for his people to return to the mother land! Perhaps someone may shed some light as to why!

A few years back, I can't remember why, but Putin was calling for his people to return to the mother land! Perhaps someone may shed some light as to why!
Most likely you mean the performance:
Everything there is very clear from the first phrase in which he recalled: that he considers the collapse of the USSR to be the greatest tragedy of the 20th century.
2 months after this speech, the Russian army invaded Ukraine.
Simply put, it meant the restoration of the USSR ...

If Grandpa Jo thinks that war against Russia is something easy, he is wrong, if Grandpa Jo wants a war with Russia actively, he will lose.
Europe will lose first, and Grandpa Jo will lose afterwards.
Jo is insane if he wants a war with Russia, of course nothing can happen to him, but Jo will be complicit in the deaths of thousands of civilians and thousands of his own countrymen who will die in such a war.
Russia is not Iraq, and the Russian population does not want war, but if there is war, the population there will be 100% behind the government and I do not want to be a foreigner inside Russia.

It may well come to war, too many lunatics want war with Russia not only Grandpa Jo, it will be suicide for everyone to declare war on Russia and set foot across the Russian border with warlike intent. If that happens, the world will look different, and all the borders in the world will simply cease to exist.

Grandpa Jo will only strive for a war, he has nothing more to lose and he is sick in the head, but all others from his people will lose as good as everything if it comes to this war, Russia weapons are active, the new ones are very fast, they are in the air probably reach 80% of their target.
A de-escalation of this current situation would be really important for all, unfortunately no one wants that.

The Germans were the last to try, they failed at the site, you are guaranteed to find enough bones and old military material from them still there today.

Well, the Soviet army of that time was very weakened by Stalin, but today the Russian army is anything but weakened, a modern enemy would never advance so far into the Russian interior.
Today, a large monument commemorates the history, and believe me, in Russia people still know what happened back then, and they will stand up again against anyone who wants to take the land.An opponent will not only have the Russian army against him, but the whole Russian people as well.

Latest posts

Back