Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
It appears Russia is massing more men and equipment along their border with The Ukraine, possibly for an invasion. Sleepy Joe warned Putin that any military action is unacceptable. Get your popcorn ready.

Last edited:
Get ready for a play back from the Obama administration, where there will be drawing lines with a don't cross this line or, or, or,!

could actually see an instantaneous WW3 erupt >> obvious that China and Russia have been negotiating and have a non-aggression pact worked out - they aren't missing out on this once in two lifetime opportunity of an impotent down & out USA ....

looking like Israel could be getting ready to act on their promise about Iran - according to reports Iran is within months of becoming a nuke power - and Israel is prepping up for the war to stop the development ...

beginning of 2022 could be one big bang

The Russians are miles away from the Ukrainian border, they are not on the border with Ukraine yet. Don't believe everything Jo and the EU says, Russia will not invade Ukraine just like that.

Ukraine is being equipped with modern European weapons, there is a video somewhere of a man aiming through the sights of a French developed APILAS portable anti-tank grenade launcher and then firing a shot.
French journalist Christelle Néant is interested in how a modern French high-tech weapon got to the line of contact between the Ukrainian armed forces and the armed forces of the People's Republics of Donbass.

Both sides have dirty campaigns going on there and the Ukrainian side is very much interested in escalating the situation with Russia. Russia is not innocent in everything, but if Ukrainian military units and their paramilitaries massacre the Russian-speaking population in the Donbass or shoot missiles in the direction of Russia, the war there will become very hot within a short time and every NATO country will think three times about intervening there.

It may well be that a war Ukraine Russia is desired, the EU is going down, the society goes here soon mutually to the neck and the economy is dying, for Sleeping Jo would be a war there of course also great, would distract from his mental incapacity.
Until the idiot Jo would react Russia would probably have his army in Europe and any US base in Germany would be dust.

Let's hope it never comes to that.

Keep one scenario in mind, if Russia invades Ukraine for whatever reason, China may well attack Taiwan on the same day.

Grandpa Jo would then have a scenario in which his brain could no longer decide whether to attack Russia or China, it would probably be the biggest and last war of mankind for a long time.

It appears Russia is massing more men and equipment along their border with The Ukraine, possibly for an invasion. Sleepy Joe warned Putin that any military action is unacceptable. Get your popcorn ready.
I was listening to the shortwave last night and heard something about 70k Russian troops and that they plan on sending a lot more. Not lookin good.

edit: a search suggests the number of troops is already way higher

Mean while back in the US of A, our sharp minded POTUS is kindly offering the new residents coming into the USA, through the back door, a generous gift of $450,000! This presidential gift will help our new neighbors to get a generous start living in our neighborhood! Now I wish no one a nice place to live, but surely should we not look out for the less fortunate in our own country!

Mean while back in the US of A, our sharp minded POTUS is kindly offering the new residents coming into the USA, through the back door, a generous gift of $450,000!

Obviously that hefty $um is not coming out of Sleepy Joe’s wallet, so I’ll give everyone 3 guesses who is paying for the horde of illegal aliens who are going to cash in on this scam.:mad:

Mean while back in the US of A, our sharp minded POTUS is kindly offering the new residents coming into the USA, through the back door, a generous gift of $450,000! This presidential gift will help our new neighbors to get a generous start living in our neighborhood! Now I wish no one a nice place to live, but surely should we not look out for the less fortunate in our own country!

They will be able to buy houses cheap to, when we have millions of them available on the market after millions of the jabbed die.

Russia is always doing some kind of troop deployments and exercises across Russia. As long as Russian troops stay inside Russia, I don't care what you do there, Russia doesn't have to justify where how many soldiers are in its own country, neither do our countries.
The Russians had already sent last year some material and soldiers in the direction, here all the media screamed, never happened what and everything was withdrawn again. I think Russia will never invade Ukraine without a reason, unless you provoke an invasion.
The only thing Russia does not want is the stationing of nuclear weapons and long-range weapons in Ukraine, and Jo as well as the EU should take note of that.
Grandpa Jo would not be happy if Russia had an agreement with Mexico to station nuclear weapons there.

The EU is also playing a very false game, sanctions against Russia, weapons and thousands of army members to send to Ukraine, but at the same time to buy gas and energy from Russia because the EU without gas no longer aukommt because you dozens of nuclear power and gas power plants in the sense of climate protection.

France will have to explain some how such weapons got to Ukraine, these weapons are new and not some Taliban junk. The report is in French, it is worth for you to translate into English.

https://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/international/article/les-soldats-ukrainiens-utilisent-237383
I will leave it here, it should be said that not only the Russians always violate agreements, but also the other side, so you should not be surprised that there is a concentration of troops on the Russian side.
One-sided reporting media, mercenaries and weapons smuggled into Ukraine can lead to a hot disaster there, and in the end we will probably never know the truth which side started it.

France will have to explain some how such weapons got to Ukraine, these weapons are new and not some Taliban junk. The report is in French, it is worth for you to translate into English.

https://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/international/article/les-soldats-ukrainiens-utilisent-237383
I will leave it here, it should be said that not only the Russians always violate agreements, but also the other side, so you should not be surprised that there is a concentration of troops on the Russian side.
One-sided reporting media, mercenaries and weapons smuggled into Ukraine can lead to a hot disaster there, and in the end we will probably never know the truth which side started it.

The UN is as rotten as any of them. Resident in the WH is an evil bast@ard. I don’t trust any of them.

Last edited:
Russia only needs to drop 1000 Speznas soldiers over Europe and they will clear Europe from one end to the other. With cleaning up it is meant in such a way that Russia makes then clear fact.

Europe is very arrogant against Russia, but you should know that almost all European countries have either no army, or only very small army stocks that are mostly no longer trained or equipped for war scenarios. Exception France and a few northern states.
If the IWAN comes here for any reason, it will march through in a few days.
Personally, I don't feel like fighting a hot war with the Russians, so I'm glad I'm no longer an active military member.
Even though I don't want a Russian invasion it would probably have the advantage that our dictatorial government regimes in Europe would have disappeared with a Russian invasion, whether it would be worse in Europe through that I don't know, we are already as good as 性交ed as far as our freedom is concerned and the citizens in Russia already have more freedoms than we do here in the "civilized EU world"....

Even though I don't want a Russian invasion it would probably have the advantage that our dictatorial government regimes in Europe would have disappeared with a Russian invasion, whether it would be worse in Europe through that I don't know, we are already as good as 性交ed as far as our freedom is concerned and the citizens in Russia already have more

Pray ban1985. Stay prepared and close to the Lord. 🙏

Latest posts

Back