Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696972683340.jpeg

The most known corrupt land in the world has still not gotten enough money stuffed up their collective AZZES....maybe Zelensky should SELL HIS 34 million dollar house in Florida to finance his war...
NORMALLY, a nation of democratically elected politicians, can produce its own FOOD; CLOTHING; DRINKING WATER; HOUSING AND MEDICAL NEEDS....normally. And if you do not have the MONEY FOR WAR---then maybe YOU SHOULD NOT START; HAVE; KEEP OR MAINTAIN A WAR????????
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/world-is-tired-financing-ukraine-alerts-finance-minister/

I don't know sister. I agree with the Ukraine sentiment, but Israel has been our helper in the ME for decades. I would stand with them, and fight the people who want both Israelis and Americans dead. I feel more of a kinship with them than I do democrats in America. Also, I LOVE a warrior, and will fight with other warriors if I know they would fight for me.

I don't know sister. I agree with the Ukraine sentiment, but Israel has been our helper in the ME for decades. I would stand with them, and fight the people who want both Israelis and Americans dead. I feel more of a kinship with them than I do democrats in America. Also, I LOVE a warrior, and will fight with other warriors if I know they would fight for me.

True, but Isreal's government is controlled by the same deep state that controls the US and NATO.

Totally understand your sentiment brother. I must admit I waffle on this. My problem? No way in hades do I want to take a single Palestinian into our country!!

ONe f
True, but Isreal's government is controlled by the same deep state that controls the US and NATO
One fight at a time. First, the radical religous, who think everyone else should be killed, then the deep state who thinks everyone should be killed. The DS is in every country right now.

Just another example of how Biden and his handlers have pushed things into from bad to worse. First China and Iran, now this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign/sergei-lavrov-russia-north-korea-strategic-level
As I said, every day that Joe is president for longer, the USA is closer to the abyss. You can console yourself, Europe is also on the brink, our politicians say every day that the sanctions against Russia are working, the only thing the sanctions have achieved so far is that we are deindustrialized and losing our prosperity.
If one day the money is no longer enough for the illegal immigrants, they will take the initiative and destroy everything here if it is not scrap first.

Joe and the European elites are big mistakes, very big mistakes and we will pay for it, if not today then tomorrow.

From multiple sources ,Russia lost 55 tanks plus around another 90 armored vehicles yesterday , dead personnel of the Russian army was also staggering . The Russian strategy is to try to surround the bulge the Ukraine army has pushed into the Russian held land . This is the same strategy that Hittler conducted in the famous " Battle of the Bulge " . So for the results are similar . One theorist puts this as a desperate attempt by the Russians to hold onto the stolen territory . - Note the usual tank loss for the Russians is around three tanks a day .

Yes we are closer to a nuclear strike than some people think, 90% of the population here would never expect such a thing, that Putin is already on the road with suitcase does not surprise me, it indicates that the situation is very hot.

Joe misses the day still on the beach by the sea, this man is completely insane and a danger to the nation and the world. I know he needs a rest, destroying the USA is not easy and a hard job, it would be better if Joe would drop dead one day and go to hell.

I wish you good luck in your preparation, any day could be your last, but you can take comfort in the fact that before Russia nukes the US, there will be one or two strikes in Europe first.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-soldiers-worried-running-combat-114020635.html
Ukrainian soldiers told the Kyiv Independent they're worried about running out of combat-capable people to continue fighting against Russia as the war rages on.
In a report published on Thursday, multiple soldiers fighting in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk Oblast said that it was becoming increasingly difficult to make a major breakthrough in the area.
While Russia continues to send ammunition and large numbers of troops to replenish the front lines, Ukrainian soldiers said they were worried about how long they will be able to keep up with the pace of the war.
"If combat-capable people like us run out, we could only be replaced by people who don't know anything," Roman, who has been serving since 2016, told the Kyiv Independent.

Latest posts

Back