Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copied and pasted from the Greek website: WAR NEWS 24/7:

V. Zelensky recently admitted in his statements the surrender of 264 Azov fighters and "paved the way" for the total surrender of the Order to Azovstal

At the same time, he fired the commander of the Land Defense Forces, Galushkin, for the defeats in Donbas and replaced him with Tantsyura.

The reason is the multiple defeats in Donbas that have prepared the ground for the loss of the entire area. Members of many Ground Defense Battalions refuse to fight and accuse the leadership of treason.

"We are in complete hell"
A volunteer of the Armed Forces of Ukraine turned to Volodymyr Zelensky on his knees and said to the camera:

"We are in complete hell right now. "Do not let it happen like in Mariupol, or like in the Ilovaisk cauldron" , he begs, remembering one of the most defeats of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 2014.

"We will not be enough for a long time, our air force and artillery are not working, our command has been fired, we do not have ammunition.

"They hit us with Grad and mortars for days and today they started beating us with BM-27 Uragan, we have very big losses"
, the Ukrainian soldier describes the situation.

"It seems that the finale of these people will be the same as the finale of 'Azov' - a lot of camera noise and no real attempt at salvation," Russian sources said.

Zelensky fires head of Territorial Defense Forces
At the same time, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky replaced the head of the Territorial Defense Forces almost three months after the start of the war with Russia.

The cause is the collapse of the Donbass front.

Ukraine's Defense Ministry said today that Zelensky had appointed Lt. Gen. Ihor Tancyura to succeed Yuri Haluskin as commander of the Ground Forces.

The ministry said Tantsiura was an experienced officer who had previously served as chief of staff of Ukraine's ground forces.

He said the Territorial Defense Forces had grown rapidly since their inception shortly before the invasion and were playing a key role in the conflict with Russia.

"The explosive enlargement of the structure, especially in situations of intense battle, is a huge experience, (with) mistakes and achievements. "There are successes and, unfortunately, losses, " the ministry said in a statement.

"White flag" from Azofstal
At the same time, the evacuation operation from the Azofstal steel plant continues. As the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense confirmed, the evacuation from the facility is progressing as more than 260 soldiers have been evacuated from the area.

Among the troops evacuated from Azovstal, the 53 seriously wounded were taken to the Russian-controlled town of Novoazovsk in the Donbas region.

Another 211 were evacuated via humanitarian corridors and taken to the town of Olenivka, which also belongs to the Donbas district.

The Ukrainian president sent a message about the evacuation operation.

EXTRA NEWS FROM THE POLISH BORDER...(Gary):

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
Tweet
linkedin sharing button
telegram sharing button

sharethis sharing button

The night in the city of Lviv on the Polish-Ukrainian border was a nightmare as Russia launched the heaviest missile strike since the start of the war in the country.

According to Ukrainian media reports, eight to ten rockets were fired, with the mayor confirming the attack. Civil defense sirens sounded in the city and residents ran to the shelters.

Russia has launched Kalibr cruise missiles and it is very likely that strategic bombers were involved in the raids.

The extent and intensity of the rocket strike in Lviv is impressive. Either Moscow wanted to send a message to Poland or arms convoys were found.

Last edited:
https://t.me/s/intelslava
Here's "propaganda" from the Russian side - guess it doesn't hurt to see what both sides are saying.

My thinking. Western news about the war is western propaganda. Eastern news about the war is eastern propaganda. If you look at both of them you're proably a tiny lil bit closer at the truth than you're watching only one side.

My thinking. Western news about the war is western propaganda. Eastern news about the war is eastern propaganda. If you look at both of them you're proably a tiny lil bit closer at the truth than you're watching only one side.
My problem is that most of it either can't be reconciled, or is an outright provable hoax. So I'm no closer to the truth than if I didn't watch anything.

Bear on the road
Bear on the road@Beeropdeweg

5h·

South Africa politician nails it. Would western media ever show this?
They are telling ONE side of this war on everyones televisions.

Why do they want everyone caring about Ukraine, and acting like Zelensky is some hero and not an actor who liked to dance in heels? All while blaming Putin for everything they are doing to humanity. Food shortages are coming, I knew about it last year, they just needed someone to blame it on.

https://gab.com/Beeropdeweg/posts/108338963282906044

because Putin invaded Ukraine thats why and now he's threatening the whole world with nuclear war, he's paranoid and he's sick, probably got cancer and a few other things as well, he's not thinking straight and it'll come back to bite him in the arse/butt.

because Putin invaded Ukraine thats why and now he's threatening the whole world with nuclear war, he's paranoid and he's sick, probably got cancer and a few other things as well, he's not thinking straight and it'll come back to bite him in the arse/butt.

The disinformation has worked on you, it must be very effective.

I dont know what the hell your talking about, Russia invaded and carried out war crimes, and now they are trying to carry out ethnic cleansing and kill every Ukrainian they can get hold off, I thought Americans knew about Russian aggression but maybe not.!
maybe USA has a different agenda, I know Pelosi cant stop interfering in other countries politics and she's not the only one.

I dont know what the hell your talking about, Russia invaded and carried out war crimes, and now they are trying to carry out ethnic cleansing and kill every Ukrainian they can get hold off, I thought Americans knew about Russian aggression but maybe not.

I know you don't know what I'm talking about. Your living in the past. Almost everything has changed in the last 30 years. Most of it in the last 20 years. Nothing is the same as most people understand it.

I dont know what the hell your talking about, Russia invaded and carried out war crimes, and now they are trying to carry out ethnic cleansing and kill every Ukrainian they can get hold off, I thought Americans knew about Russian aggression but maybe not.!
maybe USA has a different agenda, I know Pelosi cant stop interfering in other countries politics and she's not the only one.

here's the crux - Putin screwed the Globalists by invading Ukraine after over a decade of neutering them to appease Putin - Obammy couldn't continue his pizzing on Ukraine via the Biden puppet - all the Globalist had to change their harmony ....

now we have Putin ball suckers running wild against Ukraine because of this harmony change - they actually suck up the idiotic KGB propaganda for their anti-Biden crusade - ignore & hide actual facts acting exactly like the little KGB agents they are ....

nothing new - Hitler had his American Brownshirts - finally had to shut up and go into hiding - some actually became full agents sabotaging the US war effort and killing fellow Americans ....

I'm guessing alot of that aid is coming from the $40 BILLION Biden just signed for. I know my pockets felt lighter as soon as he signed it.

Biden SIGNS $40 billion Ukraine package after aide flies commercial from Washington to South Korea to deliver bill to president
The financial payment given by the Ukrainian government to only those who have already or are willing to receive the vaccine. The sooner the Russians free the whole of Ukraine the better. I guess the Ukrainian government has plenty of money to splash around compliments of the 40 billion that someone has to pay for.

Last edited:

Europe and NATO have pissed Russia off for 10 years, so to speak, watching Ukraine shell Eastern Ukraine for 8 years and NOT saying a word about how many civilians in Eastern Ukraine have died at the hands of the Ukrainian military and government.
Don't tell me that the West is innocent of Russia going in there, Europe and others literally provoked it.

Europe and NATO have pissed Russia off for 10 years, so to speak, watching Ukraine shell Eastern Ukraine for 8 years and NOT saying a word about how many civilians in Eastern Ukraine have died at the hands of the Ukrainian military and government.
Don't tell me that the West is innocent of Russia going in there, Europe and others literally provoked it.
You're talking blatant bullshit.

Latest posts

Back