Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NATO BOSS says it is absolutely OK for the Ukraine to bomb "certain" targets OUTSIDE of the actual local areas of warfare if it advances the end of the war and victory??????????????????
OK, then it is also LEGAL FOR PUTIN TO BOMB BERLIN, LONDON AND WA. DC???????
1713331160298.png

Well, the Gestapo and other things from the Third Reich have been back in full force in Ukraine for a few months now, as has the dictatorship from above, of course, which we already had between 1930 and 1945.

Of course, the EU says that Ukraine is a top candidate for accession and that democratic values and the fight against corruption are a model in this country.

NATO BOSS says it is absolutely OK for the Ukraine to bomb "certain" targets OUTSIDE of the actual local areas of warfare if it advances the end of the war and victory??????????????????
OK, then it is also LEGAL FOR PUTIN TO BOMB BERLIN, LONDON AND WA. DC???????
View attachment 24704
Well, NATO can fulfill Ukraine's demand and give Ukraine nuclear weapons, then things will end a little faster.
All in line with Klaus Schwab's vision of the great reset, but then there will be nothing left of the world.

Apparently the 61 billion US dollars for Ukraine have now been approved, many Republicans have probably been persuaded and have blood on their hands.
So much for supporting the external 51 US states while the other 50 states are destabilized by immigrants.

Joe and his friends need to know one thing, this money is lost forever, you will NEVER see it again, the next thing to come is a push to send NATO and US soldiers into Ukraine, because it will be "we have to send soldiers because Ukraine doesn't have any of its own otherwise the 61 billion US dollars will be for nothing. "

However, you now know in the USA which politicians still stand by the USA and which don't, unfortunately many of those you voted for will have abused your trust, it's the same here.

This is why I recently wrote that our nations as a whole can NOT be saved anymore, this system is completely corrupted and politicians are most of the time fueled by money and then stab their citizens in the back.
This decision to burn this tax money on a corrupt dog that does nothing for the US is a disgrace and a slap in the face to every citizen.

Their nation has been betrayed and sold out as well, while politicians in the US wave Ukrainian flags, thousands of questionable types continue to cross the southern border of the US.
The dictator in Ukraine will be happy about the money and weapons that he is diverting to himself and nothing will change in the war except that even more tax money has been wasted.

The whole thing has a system in the background, a very big power in the background is coordinating it, both in your country and in Europe. It would be good to put some Republicans who agreed to this under pressure as to who paid them to change their minds so that they put Ukraine above the USA, the names should be known.

Apparently the 61 billion US dollars for Ukraine have now been approved, many Republicans have probably been persuaded and have blood on their hands.
So much for supporting the external 51 US states while the other 50 states are destabilized by immigrants.

Joe and his friends need to know one thing, this money is lost forever, you will NEVER see it again, the next thing to come is a push to send NATO and US soldiers into Ukraine, because it will be "we have to send soldiers because Ukraine doesn't have any of its own otherwise the 61 billion US dollars will be for nothing. "

However, you now know in the USA which politicians still stand by the USA and which don't, unfortunately many of those you voted for will have abused your trust, it's the same here.

This is why I recently wrote that our nations as a whole can NOT be saved anymore, this system is completely corrupted and politicians are most of the time fueled by money and then stab their citizens in the back.
This decision to burn this tax money on a corrupt dog that does nothing for the US is a disgrace and a slap in the face to every citizen.
61 Billions for the 52nd US State at an strategic interessting place plus Europe pays the costs for rebuilding and modernize the infrastructure sounds like an good deal.

61 Billions for the 52nd US State at an strategic interessting place plus Europe pays the costs for rebuilding and modernize the infrastructure sounds like an good deal.
If the Russians win, which I assume they will, there will be no need for Europe to rebuild, Europe can then use money to reinforce the new border with Russia in Poland. 🤣

Johnson, such a disappointment. I've pretty much been done with the repub party for a while now, it appears to have gotten worse since McCarthy ousted (bad as that was). Not 1 dime have I, or will I contribute to the repub party. I'm seriously pissed about the hypocrit Bible toting Johnson and his sell out BS. What a crock of shit it ALL is. Dying to flip the bird finger to Johnson, but will spare all of you, since I've announced trying to change my ways. BUT! "I can't get it out of my head"!

Yes, I speak in song/music. Most all emotions can be expressed in music. Even if it's cheesy! "Cause it ain't easy being cheesy" don't ya know. This one Ain't cheesy! (2 cents)..enjoy! Or not:

Joe is a fool, with this money for the Ukraine he achieves nothing, except that the Ukraine will be shot to pieces even more and that even more Ukrainians will die.
Everyone knows that the equipment for Ukraine is already ready for transportation in Poland, that's a fact, and the Russians know that too.

The Russians are now wrecking every Ukrainian railroad line in western Ukraine.

Well that was predictable, the weapons are now being transported very safely by Polish truck to Ukraine, in the next few days various Poles will fly over the Jordan with their damn trucks and US equipment in the same way, they can then wait in hell for Joe.

The cheeky Ukrainian foreign minister already said publicly that the time of peace for Europe is over and that the world is already in active World War 3, the guy is a cheeky pig like his boss Zelensky and European politicians still worship the guys without asking themselves which corrupt terrorists they have fallen for.
It will now go on for two to four weeks, in this time the Russians will probably take Ukraine extremely hard, then the Ukrainian leadership will demand from Joe and Europe NATO soldiers in Ukraine and it will be granted to them.
Europe and Joe will end up saying that the only choice is to send NATO soldiers to Ukraine because otherwise all is lost.

If it comes to that, everything will really be lost, because then we will really be in World War 3, and at the moment it looks like it will go in that direction.
If it comes to that, Eastern Europe will be the first to burn, and right after that the whole of Europe, whoever sees it as an illusion should read what European defense ministers have been saying for the last 4 weeks, almost every one of them says that Russia must be defeated. Only every one of these idiots also says that they don't have enough people in the army and that nobody is signing up for the job, why do you think that is??? 😵‍💫

Latest posts

Back