Rush LIMBAUGH cancer

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t wish ill health on anyone but I lost all respect for Rush when he was so outspoken against drug users and addicts, while all along he was having his maid buy him opiates for his addiction.

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
An addiction that was caused by a prescription drug he legitimately needed for his back that was causing excruciating pain. And which he owned up to publicly and went through rehab.

What he was accused of by the Palm Beach State Attorney was doctor shopping. In other words he wasn't getting drugs from an illicit source, he had a prescription for everything he took and bought them at pharmacies.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I believe he enlisted his maid to help with getting drugs too, but the point I was making is he was making a big production about how he had no compassion for addicts while he secretly was one. He also didn’t seek rehab until after he got caught. I believe the people who speak out the loudest are usually hiding something themselves.

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I believe Hillary murdered Vince Foster. I heard it on the Internet, it must be true. :rolleyes:

Caught? By whom?
Apparently he did have his maid help get him drugs, and paid her well to help. This was all well and good until the maid and her husband decided to blackmail him to get more money. He seeked help from law enforcement for the blackmail and that’s where charges came against him. He had enough lawyers to avoid drug charges in the end.
All I was pointing out was that I lost respect for him from his outspoken ridicule and disdain for all drug addicts while he was addicted himself. I don’t think why he got addicted matters. I’m sure all the millions of other drug addicts have a reason they got addicted too. I think Rush is a very intelligent guy, and like some of the things he speaks about. I don’t think he is right about a lot of things as well. I saw in a post above that he didn’t hate Democrat’s but a major part of his show was devoted to bashing ‘the others side’. I just don’t like rabble rousing that perpetuates the divide in this country, or hypocrisy.

Rellgar

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently he did have his maid help get him drugs, and paid her well to help. This was all well and good until the maid and her husband decided to blackmail him to get more money. He seeked help from law enforcement for the blackmail and that’s where charges came against him. He had enough lawyers to avoid drug charges in the end.
All I was pointing out was that I lost respect for him from his outspoken ridicule and disdain for all drug addicts while he was addicted himself. I don’t think why he got addicted matters. I’m sure all the millions of other drug addicts have a reason they got addicted too. I think Rush is a very intelligent guy, and like some of the things he speaks about. I don’t think he is right about a lot of things as well. I saw in a post above that he didn’t hate Democrat’s but a major part of his show was devoted to bashing ‘the others side’. I just don’t like rabble rousing that perpetuates the divide in this country, or hypocrisy.
I agree with you here.
I just don’t like rabble rousing that perpetuates the divide in this country, or hypocrisy. It seems you dont like the Democrats either. They are every example of Hypocrisy!

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
You can always tell the people that actually listen to Rush on a regular basis from those that hear snippets and don't understand the context in which he was referencing.

My mom is that way. She hears something they say facetiously and she thinks they are serious. I have to give her the entire backstory before she gets it.

JackDW

God Like
Reaction score
I am mixed on Rush. Overall, I like his show. He is an entertainer after all. Some times he gets on his personal "soapbox" to the point that I have to turn channels. But, if you listen to some of the details he provides, he will provide statistics and details you will not hear from anywhere else. As with ANY OTHER SOURCE, always question and verify. I do get a chuckle out of some of the descriptions he uses.

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am mixed on Rush. Overall, I like his show. He is an entertainer after all.
Yes, and that is exactly what he claims to be. He probably does the best job of talking to people who disagree with him in an easy-going, non-confrontational manner of anyone I know. He gets his facts wrong sometimes (not nearly as often as the MSM though), but his opinions and analysis are almost always right. He does an enormous amount of show-prep.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Except for my phone (sometimes) I don't have internet either. I'm planning on getting satellite internet this summer, if it's available here.
Getting internet here is a problem too . Im surrounded by the Cumberland Mountains and Cable doesn't come out this far . I get good enough signal for my phone .
So for the time being I still pay for direct tv . When a better option comes along I'll get rid of that bill .