Roe v Wade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is where we are now. . . Pre-school teachers cancelling July 4th Holiday for the kids, no Pledge of Allegiance any more (I honestly wonder if they ever taught really) and no Christmas in July for the kids, BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE THEM A GIFT OR HOST A LUNCH in the month of July, that is still OK. :mad:

View attachment 16740

Parents need to get together and go to the next school board meeting to blast this school! Who do they think they are?? I swear the schools are acting as if they can determine anything with OUR CHILDREN AND OUR MONEY!

I've been saying for decades that for some people, abortion is a religious child sacrifice ceremony. Just like the many recorded instances of child sacrifices down through history, where they sacrifice children to get something in return like better harvests, or success in battle, etc.

The death penalty for mass murderers doesn’t phase me at all. I‘m for it. They aren’t worth feeding and guarding. Same way I feel about Fauci and others who have PLANNED AND MURDERED so many innocents…with far more going to be dying.

Those in the WEF who are implementing plans to starve billions and control the rest by taking over their bodies via DNA hacks…they should be torn apart by dogs. Maybe it would dissuade others in the future from thinking they can control and abuse all of humanity.
I am very, very sympathetic toward your views on the death penalty. If someone brutally murdered my mother . . . I'd consider revenge. I'm not saying that I would kill the murderer in retaliation, but--then again--I'm not saying that I wouldn't.

To make a point, though, let's take a look at the serial killer Ted Bundy. He is known to have murdered at least 35 women that we know of, and his actual body count is probably much higher. He was a necrophile who kept revisiting the corpses of his victims to abuse the bodies in an unnatural way until decomposition made further interractions impossible. He also escaped on one occasion, and killed more women.

As far as I'm concerned, I feel that the electric chair is fairly painless, as electricity travels faster than nerve impulses, so I believe that a person who gets the chair is unconscious before pain has a chance to register . . . and Bundy certainly died in a much more merciful manner than any of his victims.

So . . . who wants to flip the switch?

I would.

Yet here's my point: In one of his last contact visits, his mother is hugging him and sobbing her eyes out while telling him " . . . you're my son, I'm your mother, and I will always love you no matter what."

So . . . who wants to throw the switch now?

When we deal with the Ted Bundys of the world, we must make sure that we don't become like them.

Even if you disagree with me, can you see my point? I sometimes have problems communicating, as I am autistic.

Last edited:
The death penalty for mass murderers doesn’t phase me at all. I‘m for it. They aren’t worth feeding and guarding. Same way I feel about Fauci and others who have PLANNED AND MURDERED so many innocents…with far more going to be dying.

Those in the WEF who are implementing plans to starve billions and control the rest by taking over their bodies via DNA hacks…they should be torn apart by dogs. Maybe it would dissuade others in the future from thinking they can control and abuse all of humanity.
I am 100% in favor of the death penalty. I am against state sponsored torture, even for those that deserve it.

I am very, very sympathetic toward your views on the death penalty. If someone brutally murdered my mother . . . I'd consider revenge. I'm not saying that I would kill the murderer in retaliation, but--then again--I'm not saying that I wouldn't.

To make a point, though, let's take a look at the serial killer Ted Bundy. He is known to have murdered at least 35 women that we know of, and his actual body count is probably much higher. He was a necrophile who kept revisiting the corpses of his victims to abuse the bodies in an unnatural way until decomposition made further interractions impossible. He also escaped on one occasion, and killed more women.

As far as I'm concerned, I feel that the electric chair is fairly painless, as electricity travels faster than nerve impulses, so I believe that a person who gets the chair is unconscious before pain has a chance to register . . . and Bundy certainly died in a much more merciful manner than any of his victims.

I would.

Yet here's my point: In one of his last contact visits, his mother is hugging him and sobbing her eyes out while telling him " . . . you're my son, I'm your mother, and I will always love you no matter what."

When we deal with the Ted Bundys of the world, we must make sure that we don't become like them.

Even if you disagree with me, can you see my point? I sometimes have problems communicating, as I am autistic.

If the GOAL is to stop others from harming millions in the future, very painfully in many cases I might add…how can anyone put sadistic, well thought out and planned for years MASS MURDERERS welfare AHEAD of the millions he/they murdered??? One has to ask themselves, am I going to protect the murderers or protect the innocent children and elderly.

Make a choice. Unless of course it is not your goal to stop this from happening again.

You communicate very well Kevin!

If the GOAL is to stop others from harming millions in the future, very painfully in many cases I might add…how can anyone put sadistic, well thought out and planned for years MASS MURDERERS welfare AHEAD of the millions he/they murdered??? One has to ask themselves, am I going to protect the murderers or protect the innocent children and elderly.

Make a choice. Unless of course it is not your goal to stop this from happening again.

You communicate very well Kevin!
Thank you. I have no desire to allow people like Bundy to keep committing horrible, sadistic murders.

I think it's better to keep them locked up and to have neurologists, psychiatrists, and neuroscientists examine them indefinitely until we figure out what makes them tick, and use this knowledge to identify and neutralize future murderers before they rack up such huge body counts.

I realize the need for justice via the death penalty because of what they do, but I also consider myself to be a practical person and I would rather they be used as a resource to save future lives.

As an example that supports this point, consider the neuroscientist named James Fallon (not to be confused with the talk show host Jimmy Fallon).

He is an expert in autism, bipolar disorder, epilepsy, and so forth.

He discovered--by accident, when comparing brain scans of serial killers against anonymous controls--that he, himself, has the brain wiring of a homicidal psychopath. He had a geneology expert research his ancestory, and it turns out that he has a large number of murderers in his family tree. He even discovered that he's biologically related to Lizzie Borden.

Yet he has never been a criminal, and has contributed immensely to the study of brain disorders, closed head injuries, and so forth.

When we consider these points, it seems (at least to me) that keeping these maniacs alive and studying them is no different than a microbiologist keeping samples of polio or measels in his lab in order to manufacture vaccines or other medicines.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...cQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2lfioTaoZLjkslstIkTU0r

With Dr. Fallon, the difference between a famed neuroscientist and a sociopathic murderer seems to be a loving, supportive childhood where he wasn't beaten incessantly.

I, personally, have a problem with punishing children with hitting and beatings.

In EMS, we had a contract with the prison system, and the story I hear over and over and over again is that criminals come from households where there were beatings and neglect.

I realize that there are cultural and religious reasons why people feel that it's beneficial to beat children . . . yet I think it's important to challenge sacred truths such as this one.

It used to be considered morally wrong for a doctor to wash his hands before helping a woman give birth, as there is a Biblical passage about Eve being punished by God by having her pains greatly multiplied in childbirth.

Also, it was morally wrong to put lightning rods on churches, because this would show a lack of faith in God.

All of these sacred truths were modified or abandoned as science learned more, and I belive that the supposed "benefits" of beating and hitting children should be considered from this viewpoint.

I also get irritated when people claim how they were beaten, yet "turned out fine" . . . for the same reason why there are many people who smoke, yet don't get cancer, which doesn't mean that smoking doesn't cause cancer.

I would.

I will happily throw the switch!!!!

I might flip the switch, but I wouldn't be happy about it. Would you throw the switch in front of his sobbing mother?

I still think it's better to keep them caged and study them just like we do with a horrible, contagious disease.
Yes, I would throw the switch in front of the sobbing mother. Taking out the trash is required, no matter who it upsets.

Last edited:
What could you hope to learn by studying them?
A very legitimate question.

Something like 60% of serial killers have measurable forms of brain damage.

We see a similar dynamic with football players who suffer repeated blows to the head, and later engage in criminal behavior. I suspect (but don't know) that football contributed to O.J. Simpson's murderous behavior.

Jeffrey Dahmer had suffered head injuries early in childhood, and the Russian serial killer Chikatilo had experienced brain damage as a result of starvation in a famine during and after WWII.

When I was a kid, I heard a story about a golden retriever who was the nicest, most gentle dog in the world until it contracted rabies, and had to be shot after it attacked and mutilated several children.

I believe that brain wiring is relevant in criminal and violent behavior (I was in college when LSD was put in a punchbowl at a party as a "joke," and a crazed kid with no criminal history tried to kill his girlfriend with a baseball bat because of the "demons"), and the only that way we can understand these dynamics is to study these monsters.

If we better know how and why these people get made, then we can be proactive . . . just like we are with tooth decay, heart disease, and so forth.

In none of my points do I believe that these people should ever be let out of confinement. I don't believe in revolving door justice, and murderers should be put away for life.

A very legitimate question.

Something like 60% of serial killers have measurable forms of brain damage.

We see a similar dynamic with football players who suffer repeated blows to the head, and later engage in criminal behavior. I suspect (but don't know) that football contributed to O.J. Simpson's murderous behavior.

Jeffrey Dahmer had suffered head injuries early in childhood, and the Russian serial killer Chikatilo had experienced brain damage as a result of starvation in a famine during and after WWII.

When I was a kid, I heard a story about a golden retriever who was the nicest, most gentle dog in the world until it contracted rabies, and had to be shot after it attacked and mutilated several children.

I believe that brain wiring is relevant in criminal and violent behavior (I was in college when LSD was put in a punchbowl at a party as a "joke," and a crazed kid with no criminal history tried to kill his girlfriend with a baseball bat because of the "demons"), and the only that way we can understand these dynamics is to study these monsters.

If we better know how and why these people get made, then we can be proactive . . . just like we are with tooth decay, heart disease, and so forth.

In none of my points do I believe that these people should ever be let out of confinement. I don't believe in revolving door justice, and murderers should be put away for life.
The problem with the studies is even if you could identify somebody with the potential to commit violence, until they actually do commit violence, they cannot be incarcerated. Once a person has committed a hanging offence, they should be hung. NO lifetime of free bed and breakfast.

Latest posts

Back