Roe v Wade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´m not totally sure what I think about abortions. One thing that strikes me though is that the same people who are in favor of some individual freedoms like abortions are often against others like gun rights. Also those that talk about the sanctity of life when it comes to the death penalty are usually in favor of free abortion. I really don´t understand how the life of Timothy McVeigh or Josef Fritzl can be more sacred that that of unborn babies.

I am actually both anti-abortion and anti-death penalty. Judging a soul, a life, as to taking it from someone, is beyond my paygrade, God thought a child needed to be here in this world and for whatever reason, so did some very bad people. Maybe it has to do with the fact that without evil, good cannot be measured? I don't know why or for what purpose but, I am sure He has one. It is simply beyond my understanding. For me it comes down to our Constitution, the founding law and principles of this country when it comes to gun rights. Instituted to prevent an oppressive government....to protect the people from those who would usurp individual powers to apply to their own uses.

The death penalty for mass murderers doesn’t phase me at all. I‘m for it. They aren’t worth feeding and guarding. Same way I feel about Fauci and others who have PLANNED AND MURDERED so many innocents…with far more going to be dying.

Those in the WEF who are implementing plans to starve billions and control the rest by taking over their bodies via DNA hacks…they should be torn apart by dogs. Maybe it would dissuade others in the future from thinking they can control and abuse all of humanity.

you guys don't feel like this is a massive distraction?

you haven't even seen a distraction until you see what the DNC has planned for this Fall's Elections - I'm not ruling out a "Jericho" scenario for all the red state capitol building thru the middle of the country .....

is the DNC Congress just refusing to accept facts about 2023? - know something that isn't at all apparent? - just going to accept what comes?

1656286706439.png

This is going to put a damper on all the "research" that has been happening, which includes bioweapons and also all the money laundering that Planned Parenthood has been getting. They said that the abortions were only less than 5% of what they do, but yet we are seeing Planned Parenthood Clinics all over the country totally shutting down. You have to actually ask why if their main income was not abortions and selling those babies for research? We are supposed to believe that it was about ALL of women's reproductive rights? I am not buying that at all.

I dont understand why some people get so worked up Over the abortion issue. To me there are far more important things going on. With the exception of a relatively few cases, pregnancy is easily avoided. Like the old saying goes; a penny is the best birth control device, put it between your knees and hold it there.

Well that’s good, one less idiot for us taxpayers to keep up. To that person please don’t let Bidens open border hit you in the ars on your way out.
Just another celeb trying to get attention.
”The net worth of Billie Joe Armstrong is $60 million as of 2022. The major sources of his net worth include a career in music, acting, side projects with other bands. Along with this, he is also a songwriter and record producer.” I think he pays taxes.

Still waiting for the beached whale Rosie to move.

And this is where we are now. . . Pre-school teachers cancelling July 4th Holiday for the kids, no Pledge of Allegiance any more (I honestly wonder if they ever taught really) and no Christmas in July for the kids, BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE THEM A GIFT OR HOST A LUNCH in the month of July, that is still OK. :mad:

1656802963328.png

Now that's just plain stupid. Idiot lefties are butthurt.

Who are the adults there? They are acting like spoiled children themselves. I can't have what I want therefore, I will make everyone miserable...YOU EXIST TO MAKE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR CHILDREN NOT FOR YOURSELVES.

Latest posts

Back