Riots country wide due to increase in university fees.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe SA

Demi-God
Reaction score
These pics are just from East London.
uploadfromtaptalk1445524307129.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445524318866.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445524332476.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445524345685.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445524354200.jpg

I will check out the reports , I bet its because they did'nt get something for free or someone was denided entry to the Country .
If that were happening near my home I know some crowd controll methods that would dispearce them quickly .

I will check out the reports , I bet its because they did'nt get something for free or someone was denided entry to the Country .
They wanted to increase the fees with 10%, then it started at WITS Univ in Johannesburg, from there it spread, then govt. said only 6% increase, the riotors are now demanding free education at unversities.

I'll still be paying student loans until I'm retirement age...don't see me rioting.

I'll still be paying student loans until I'm retirement age...don't see me rioting.
So true, but the mentality here and there are worlds apart, Here its, we want , we want , we want, we want, we not pay for anything.

As far as I know riots are still going at several places today, they are demanding that fees should decrease now.

Latest posts

Back