Riots 2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each uhaul is numbered. I'm sure they have security cameras, etc. Plus check who purchased all of the "supplies" inside.

They already know who is funding the insurection. Its BLM and the Democrat party and there communists allies.

1600941952921.png

I wish the Justice Department would get off their ###, and start enforcing the law. IMHO the law is pretty clear, although that is an oxymoron. The law is never clear.

Per federal code, it's a crime when an individual "travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent" [to]:

1. Incite a riot;
  2. Organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
  3. Commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
  4. Aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot.
If the worthless politicians won't enforce their own State laws why doesn't the Justice Department step in and enforce Federal law? If the people behind all of this trouble were prosecuted if it wasn't stopped it would certainly be curtailed.

He does not have to wait for the Governor to ask him in cases of civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. That is just a courtesy.
The Insurrection act gives the President the authority to act unilaterally in such cases. He can nationalize the state's National Guard, and also deploy the Army. (an exception to the Posse Comitatus Act)

He does not have to wait for the Governor to ask him in cases of civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. That is just a courtesy.
The Insurrection act gives the President the authority to act unilaterally in such cases. He can nationalize the state's National Guard, and also deploy the Army. (an exception to the Posse Comitatus Act)
Yeah I know, but he doesn't want to use the Insurrection Act unless they go after Red states instead of Blue. LOL He wants to follow the most used protocol so that he doesn't get hammered.

Have any of you considered the consequences and probable war in the streets...especially in Conservative states and towns if the antiAmerican mobs/rioters continue on with harming our country and others? And in fact increase the burning and destruction.

Could we end up having a low level war like Ireland did? Much like The Troubles?

Have any of you considered the consequences and probable war in the streets...especially in Conservative states and towns if the antiAmerican mobs/rioters continue on with harming our country and others? And in fact increase the burning and destruction.
Could we end up having a low level war like Ireland did? Much like The Troubles?

Is that not in fact what many cities are dealing with right now, on a nightly basis? Democrat run cities, run by dems for decades are the ones letting the rioters go rampant. Businesses and homes and lives are being destroyed nightly. Conservative states and towns are stopping this before it begins. If not by the police, by the people themselves.

My neighbor just stopped by and brought me a potted mum. he was talking about neighbors seeing him bringinf in his deer etc that he has shot. They told him they know where to when the rioting starts here and he told them to be stocking up on their own. He has his own family to feed. He said he had atocked up on ammo too. He lives in a subdivision where the neighbors see everything.

They don't think it will get bad here. There preparing for anything. They will follow the sheriff's orders as long as there constitutional. They will not be confiscating peoples guns, like New Orleans did during Katrina.

Can you share their plans or thoughts on it getting bad or not?
[/QUOTE

Latest posts

Back