Riots 2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you are right. Have considered body armor before, but never really thought we would need it. Which one to you recommend? Oh, I see, they are by size.

I agree w/ doc, a level III + lightweight,,, I have ammo that is .308 w/ old WWII AP bullets, but it may even stop that level, so i think that prob a good choice

Good info scale, Doc. I wonder what level would stop a .308 with a WWII black tip armor piercing bullet
It says that III+ Lightweight is not rated for AP rounds, so you would need level IV.
I said III+ Lightweight because it IS rated for 5.56 green tip penetrators which are not quite full AP, more like AP Lite. The 5.56 green tip penetrators have the highest penetration of the ammo commonly used and available.
They will leave deep craters in AR500 but only dimple AR550. 308 FMJs will not even dimple AR500.

Ns4cG25.jpg

I think the radicals have already entrenched themselves too deep into our way of life, and they could easily take over. Then, the "conservatives" retaliate (by taking out hard targets, like the MSM) and are called terrorists. I think the only way America has a chance to survive is if the GOP takes the House, Senate, and Trump wins. Then they MUST end the MSM propaganda machine and incarcerate those players behind the attempted coup, like Soros. Build more federal prisons and fill them with the mayors and governors who provided "sanctuary states" and refused to end the funded terrorism. Whatever happens, it will be a long difficult battle.

Ok, Doc, can you give more details? Note that they have a 3 month lead time on most stuff now. What sets do you recommend? Which pieces? Size to person's size? Anything with less lead times?
I gave you all I've got, LOL. You know as much as I do.

As far as what's available I have started looking at plate carriers made for AirSoft. You can even buy those on Amazon (they don't sell anything labeled as "bulletproof"). You can put steel plates in them, and I think I can find 1/4" AR500 magnum pistol gongs that could be cut down to fit.
You would need some sort of coating on the front to stop spalling fragments. Maybe foam insulation mixed with something. I'd prefer AR550 as you could use thinner plates, but those are hard to find. I need to get a 1/4" AR500 gong and shoot it with green tip penetrators to see if they are stopped. I have seen what they do to the pistol plates at the range, and someone shot up one of my AR550 gongs with them. (dimpled it)

I gave you all I've got, LOL. You know as much as I do.

As far as what's available I have started looking at plate carriers made for AirSoft. You can even buy those on Amazon (they don't sell anything labeled as "bulletproof"). You can put steel plates in them, and I think I can find 1/4" AR500 magnum pistol gongs that could be cut down to fit.
You would need some sort of coating on the front to stop spalling fragments. Maybe foam insulation mixed with something. I'd prefer AR550 as you could use thinner plates, but those are hard to find. I need to get a 1/4" AR500 gong and shoot it with green tip penetrators to see if they are stopped. I have seen what they do to the pistol plates at the range, and someone shot up one of my AR550 gongs with them. (dimpled it)

Check into truck bed liners, something like "Rhino" bed liners to use as an anti-spall protection.

View attachment 11140

What's the difference? Both terrorists, one foreign, one domestic, SAME goal. Anyone who supports the democrats who REFUSE to denounce it, is no better. Anyone who votes Democrat is an enemy of the state, and of mine. Pick a side. America, or death to America.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Choose a side! Our Heritage. Our Constitution. Our Freedoms. Our ancestor’s blood, sweat and hard work! Or Marxism. People who back the total destruction of our Nation are my enemy.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think the democrats aren't going to allow an election? I think they may be planning an all out coup, killing Trump and Pence, putting Pelosi in charge. The pieces fit.

There is 'planning', and there is 'setting up'. I don't think the libs have the cajones to actually do that straight up. But, they have clearly set up the environment for this. It's already there, look at the riots. Look at the stupid things people are saying. Libs have intentionally created this environment. They just need one competent lone wolf wacko who gets lucky. The only great news is the 'competent' and 'liberal' are 99.9999% exclusive.

Latest posts

Back