Riots 2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people spend way too much time trying to understand, and even make excuses for these thugs. Bottom line is they are animals. And they should be put down like rabid animals. They have a vicious jungle mentality that shouldn't be tolerated in any civilized society.
ALL rioters should be shot on sight.

Andrew McCarthy: 'Institutional racism' among police? Let's look at the numbers

Year White Black

2017 457 223

2018 399 209

2019 370 235

2020 42 31 (so far)

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/institutional-racism-among-police-examine-numbers-andrew-mccarthy

but Mav,,,,White lives don't matter,,,they can kill as many as they feel like and there will be no public outcry ,,,, it may be because the white race knows that you break the law and you will pay for it,,,,,the Blacks think they should be above the law so every time some scumbag loses their life while being arrested they all scream POLICE BRUTALITY ,,,,,, you see there are 2 different sets of rules,,,the real rules where you pay for what you did,,and the imaginary ones where if you are black they send a LIMO to pick them up followed by tea and cookies before they book you

but Mav,,,,White lives don't matter,,,they can kill as many as they feel like and there will be no public outcry ,,,, it may be because the white race knows that you break the law and you will pay for it,,,,,the Blacks think they should be above the law so every time some scumbag loses their life while being arrested they all scream POLICE BRUTALITY ,,,,,, you see there are 2 different sets of rules,,,the real rules where you pay for what you did,,and the imaginary ones where if you are black they send a LIMO to pick them up followed by tea and cookies before they book you

Can't argue with that.

This is really f-----g awful, although I thank you for bringing it to our attention.

She seems like she's proud of being a looter and a thief.

Every time I turn around, I lose more and more faith in humanity.
Oh she is proud alright. . . just listen to how she talks. She cusses more than a sailor. . .

So "on Sept 17 going to lay seige on the White House for 50 days".

I don't see that happening. The SS will not play dead like the PDs in Seattle, Portland etc.

This is all planned out to make President Trump look bad when the animals shoot and kill a SS and then they fire back! The animals claim they are going to BURN DOWN our White House!!!

Trump is too stubborn to leave, but I pray he sends his family and staff elsewhere.

I will never understand STUPID. You got several guys with guns and badges and you decide to resist. That is just plain stupid. If the blacks were actually being persecuted by cops, you would think that compliance would be high on the list of appropriate actions. You don't spit into the wind and you don't tug on Superman's cape. SIASD

The same thing just happened in Greenville sc, young white kid had been hiding in the woods from officers over a warrant over a traffic violation, he came out of the wood with a cell phone in one hand and pistol in the other and refused to listen to officer commands and started to run, the guys father just don’t understand why the cops shot him, why don’t people just simply follow the law and if you have an issue simply just take care of it. Don’t run from it and think it will go away.

Latest posts

Back