Riots 2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antifa has plans to go to spartan Illinois and other rural white areas to burn and kill.

My thought is that these cowards won’t appear en masse in a rural area. I think they will operate in small cells that randomly murder those White people who are especially vulnerable. I’m getting really angry about those Antifa maniacs! :mad:

the killing of Floyd was wrong,it never should have happened,,,but with that said all the rioting is only making things worse,I don't know the percentage of race on who all is out rioting I am sure it is mostly Blacks,,,I can see their anger over this but this violence and destruction and looting of private property shows their dark side,,,,the image they project is ugly ,,I would not help them if they were laying in front of me bleeding to death,,,,,,,,,,,,I am sure I am not alone in what I think of these people

I might be confused here, but didn't it seem convenient that the medical examiner is just now releasing this report? Three months seems like a long time to determine cause of death. Am I missing something?

Why are they not reporting on the killing of Tony Timpa in Dallas TX ? he was killed by a cop kneeling on his neck as well..... but he was white .

I might be confused here, but didn't it seem convenient that the medical examiner is just now releasing this report? Three months seems like a long time to determine cause of death. Am I missing something?
Yes you are missing something. The victim was black, and the coroner probably took it off the back burner to get ahead of it before (probably justified) accusations of racism could be brought up.

Latest posts

Back