right now just prepping on a dime

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the wife thins im crazy but i do it anyways, I tell her if nothing else ive got mad camping item. she doesn't camp with me either..lol..just me and my 13 year old daughter. great training time for both of us

If my hubs ever asks me if I'm going overboard, I politely ask him to step his ### out of my life boat, cause I'm not feeding or fending for those not willing to look after themselves. Think I've only had to do this twice and it was right after we were married.

Seriously though, it's not as expensive to prep as some sites want you to believe. There's no good reason to buy the 'year supply of food', unless you are dead set on shopping for what you like to eat in the amounts you want to eat them in. Same with water, clothing, and other things.

well i found a product called MMS and I have enough to purify 2000 gallons of water, Ive been collecting my items slowly over the past two years. So I really do have a great start. I don't have massive food, because if i bug in thats great but if i have to bug out ,you can only carry so much.

That is true, you are limited by what you can carry. We don't plan on leaving, but if we do, I'm set up to take as much as I can.

i'm set for bugging in but if the need arises I'm set for bugging out Too.....and sadly enough if i have to bug out and some family doesn't want to go, well i will miss them. probably sounds heartless.

If my hubs ever asks me if I'm going overboard, I politely ask him to step his ### out of my life boat, cause I'm not feeding or fending for those not willing to look after themselves. Think I've only had to do this twice and it was right after we were married.

Seriously though, it's not as expensive to prep as some sites want you to believe. There's no good reason to buy the 'year supply of food', unless you are dead set on shopping for what you like to eat in the amounts you want to eat them in. Same with water, clothing, and other things.
I agree 100%. We stock what we like to eat and rotate in an out. Oh a in an out burger sounds good . later, road trip !

G'day. Your situation sounds like mine - I'm the prime minister in the house, and the Mrs is Minister of Domestic Warfare and Finance. I am hoping there there is a little more time to build up some stock with our limited resources.

I've been prepping slowly as money permits, but alot of time money won't let do nothing, it just runs to my wife....lol... looking forward to getting to know some of you and if you in oregon shoot me a message. glad this site exits

Kobra
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members of this site or the best when it comes to helping people prep on a budget.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi folks. I think I will start a thread titled..."prepp'n on a dime." see you there.
I didn't realize that just my introduction could cause such a stir, but in this day and age the sheeple are starting to wake up a see not all is good out there. and though most of us can't go out and just set ourselfs up with all the prepper items we need right away preppin on a dime really is easy. when ever i get a new item it's like christmas, when i get to go out and actually use the item for it's intention, well that's just fantastic.......sorry for rambling.

i'm set for bugging in but if the need arises I'm set for bugging out Too.....and sadly enough if i have to bug out and some family doesn't want to go, well i will miss them. probably sounds heartless.
hi Kobra , I know the feeling on the family situation if you ever need some help ,let me know .i'm in here for pretty much the same reasons. Good luck and happy hunting

Latest posts

Back