Ribz Frontpack

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@depose_nwo

Reaction score
hi all,
Does anybody have any experience of the Ribz Frontpack...I am buying one mail order in the next few days. when it arrives I will write a short review here...in the meantime, does anybody have any experience of these pieces of gear???...if anyone has used one, then any info regarding preference in size, colour, and how much gear you managed to cram in there would be much appreciated.

i dont know enough to say one way or another..but i just googled them..and find um intresting..and im wondering if they can be adjusted to fit the pack..that way if you had 2 of them.have one fitted across the chest.and one on the pack

i dont know enough to say one way or another..but i just googled them..and find um intresting..and im wondering if they can be adjusted to fit the pack..that way if you had 2 of them.have one fitted across the chest.and one on the pack

hi,
i now have my ribz front pack...i will write more here about this next week as i have a pretty full weekend. just to briefly answer your question though "im wondering if they can be adjusted to fit the pack..that way if you had 2 of them.have one fitted across the chest.and one on the pack"...you would either have to pretty much destroy the harness system and use quick release buckles, or get a tailor involved in the customisation process. that is not to say it is a bad idea, i actually like the idea, but considering the price of them it may not be to everyones taste...also it may be the case that two of them would be too cumbersome as the regular size that i got already looks like it will hold a lot of gear. the smaller version may be more suited to this customisation. i will write more on the subject next week, but for now just say this much...it looks like a nice piece of kit.

Hi all,
Sorry I am taking my time with my review of the ribz frontpack...truth is I have had some problems with it and I don't want to write a negative review on a piece of equipment that in my opinion, is a really great idea. the problem I am having is that the harness for it is a real pain, it gets all tangled up in itself...end of days will probably come while you are trying to put the thing on!!! my latest idea for it is to incorporate it onto a PLCE harness...I don't know the wisdom of this logic, but will keep anyone interested informed. my opinion at the moment is that if you need to get it on quickly then it needs to be permanently hung up...in a wardrobe or on a tree!!!....not very practical. i'll let you know the outcome.

Latest posts

Back