Rezvani Hercules 6x6

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
take a look at this,,,,,,,,,,,,I hit the lotto I am getting one

This bulletproof, 6-wheeled, 1,300-horsepower pickup costs up to $700,000 and already has 18 orders — take a closer look at the Rezvani Hercules 6x6

• Boutique carmaker Rezvani unveiled its latest creation this week — the completely outrageous Hercules 6x6.
  • The beastly six-wheel-drive pickup can be optioned with a 1,300 horsepower supercharged engine and sports a luxurious leather interior.
  • The bulletproof Hercules 6x6 Military edition comes with loads of security features, including a smokescreen, a night-vision system, and blinding lights.
  • The Hercules 6x6 starts at $225,000, while the Hercules 6x6 Military edition starts at $325,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/aut...e-rezvani-hercules-6x6/ss-BB1b1Pik?li=BBnb7Kz

I am sorry I forgot to put up the photo

1605487514507.png

sorry none of these would be any good where I live, you'd need something small and fast to get down the narrow, deep rural Devon lanes (which is why I've got a 1200cc Vauxhall Agila).

I am imagining it with a camouflage paint job.

I'd never buy an expensive bug out vehicle. Chances are I'd be switching cars or getting rides with strangers to make it harder for me to be tracked via automatic license plate readers at every intersection. Any bug out vehicle I get should be considered disposable, and having to ditch a 700,000 dollar tank would probably make me want to blow my brains out. Camo vehicles are also out of the question. It'd make me look like a homegrown terrorist in the making. I want like a silver sedan, or a white van, maybe a grey pick-up truck. Something that there are literally millions of in every country. Blends in way better. Camo netting can be used to hide vehicles when they're stationary in the woods; out and about though camo would just make it stand out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back