Revolution in Shanghai?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine had to drill a new well once the lake was gone 950'! It was crazy expensive. Every well in his rural area went dry.

We have two pieces of rural property. The larger piece has a well. The smaller one, (an investment purchse) only has two stock tanks on it. Our sharp realtor of many years encouraged us to go ahead and get on the local water cooperative's customer list NOW at least. "You may not be able to in t he near future. Water shortages in some parts of Central TX are denying well permits (around Waco) or are not adding new customers AT ALL". We had a meter installed ASAP in case we ever decided to build a home on the place downstream. A boon to Lucky next owners, as she told us the day we applied their $3300 set up was going up to $5000 at the end of that month. My jaw dropped!

Last edited:
Read where many (not sure if all) rice farmers in California were made to stop growing this year. Was part of the Water payoff to Cali farmers.

The area around Sacramento is where several rivers converge. They have tons of water in a drought-ridden state. But instead of actually using the water, it goes out to sea. The only concession is rice agriculture. In this area and this area alone, you can drive by and see rice being grown.

The area around Sacramento is where several rivers converge. They have tons of water in a drought-ridden state. But instead of actually using the water, it goes out to sea.
Let me guess...
They are worried some obscure mussel nobody ever heard of will be too lazy to move 100 yards to where the saline content is low enough for them.

China's (genocide) program described in more detail, one thing is for sure, the Chinese government is no longer ticking normally or they want the first position as far as the big reset is concerned.

https://www.wochenblick.at/corona/m...ne-knast-der-zero-covid-abgrund-von-shanghai/
And IF the WHO votes this next month to take control. basically world wide, when the next pandemic happens, I can foresee the "China genocide" happening. The WHO backs forced vaccines and also vaccine passports. I also believe the WEF already have the next pandemic planned out. Obviously lockdowns did not work. The states here that just locked down for a couple weeks faired way better than those with the hard lockdowns. Apparently China hasn't reached heard immunity yet. What is happening in Shanghai and Beijing is insane.

If they have enough food, then why the murder off so many of their citizens? Perhaps it is because this is not going to be the only year with reduced food production…if we follow every other Maunder Minimum in history this will last until at least 2030. That is what the information is saying that I’ve been reading from different sources.
I wonder if they stockpiled to feed their armed services? They do have a lot of soldiers. I have a bad feeling that something worse that the Ukraine invasion is about to happen.

China's Zero Covid Policy prevented them from reaching herd immunity.
Whole heartily agree with this.

I will use an example of a microclimate (for lack of a better term)
A Vet Clinic that had such strict procedures, they never closed for the first 2 years. Many others did. Had sporadic cases.
Things opened up, they dropped their mandates. They are now having 3-4 cases causing notification a week, for the past 3 weeks. Mind you, these are 3-4 times vaccinated people. And this is in a population of 50 employees.

The problem is-this is what will be used to justify lockdowns again.

The CCP opened their mouths and stuck their foot into it. Now it is all about saving face, no matter the cost to the people or their economy.
The closure of China is already smashing our working, taxpaying middle class and the big industies here in Germany. The service sector still working but also damaged due to the Covidrestrictions. With the exploding inflation and the non existing shipments there will be some fun.
I expect Europe to burst into flames in the end of the year 22. Those who destroyed the wealth and globalised everything to cheaper grounds need a real big war to flee their responsibilities and stay in power.

Whole heartily agree with this.

I will use an example of a microclimate (for lack of a better term)
A Vet Clinic that had such strict procedures, they never closed for the first 2 years. Many others did. Had sporadic cases.
Things opened up, they dropped their mandates. They are now having 3-4 cases causing notification a week, for the past 3 weeks. Mind you, these are 3-4 times vaccinated people. And this is in a population of 50 employees.

The problem is-this is what will be used to justify lockdowns again.
The next time lockdowns are going to be realised, there will be a lot of new deaths due to sickness of body and soul. Over here the cases of not reasonable sickness mainly araound the heart rise.
And additionally the "boosterd" people often have to fight formerly hardly bad illnesses.

The next time lockdowns are going to be realised, there will be a lot of new deaths due to sickness of body and soul. Over here the cases of not reasonable sickness mainly araound the heart rise.
And additionally the "boosterd" people often have to fight formerly hardly bad illnesses.
With this small a sample, you can pinpoint it back to a cause. Outbreaks happen when one person isn’t careful. Most have been when 1 Dr travels. Ok, she is a party girl. She just got back from Thailand 3 weeks ago.

I don’t even want to get into the adverse effects of the vaccine. The vaccine does not prevent reoccurrence. It doesn’t work, period. The Dr and I both know adverse effects.

My wife wrote the protocols and kept the clinic relatively sequestered for 2 years.
I was supporting the Drs point of Herd Immunity.

Latest posts

Back