Retired Army Never Quit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired Army

Reaction score
Just joined this site to find like minded people who are prepared or wish to start preparing and communicating to like minded people. I have never in my life seen a time in America where we should be more watchful of our government and enemies of USA

this is kind well un nerving coming from a retired army person...
but i agree with you man.. i have a few ex military and some active that say the same thing and well
i refused to believe it for a long time but recently ive felt its time to prep

Just joined this site to find like minded people who are prepared or wish to start preparing and communicating to like minded people. I have never in my life seen a time in America where we should be more watchful of our government and enemies of USA
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Things sure have gotten scary. Never have I seen a president who acts more like a tyrant than most tyrants. This guy has no respect for America, what it stands for, nor the US Constitution. To me he appears to want to be buddy buddy with the muslim terrorist nations.

It makes me thankful I am no longer in the Army, and having this guy as my commander-in-chief. I was in under Reagan, G.H.W. Bush, and G.W. Bush.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey there from Missouri. Man, you are so right, our government is getting scarier by the minute. I don't trust any of them farther than I could throw their traitorous asses.

I'm north of the Missouri River, but still considered mid-MO. We hang out at the Lake during the summer, good times had by all and remembered the next day by a few.;):D

Latest posts

Back