Quantcast

Resourceful gear for a discount.

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

mwaters27

Jr Member
Reaction score
There are two sites I frequent that have all kinds of gear that can be used for prepping. One is www.camofire.com, this is a site that posts all kinds of items for camping, hunting, survival gear and etc but deals only last 24 hrs hours and when its gone they repost another item. They always have different tactical items (knives, utensils, headlamps, clothing, etc) and they have a history that you can browse to give you and idea of what is available because chances are it will come around again. The other one is www.sportsmansguide.com which is also linked to their military surplus website and heck, need I say more. There is everything imaginable on those sites. Also I am in no way affiliated with these sites I have just personally had great experiences and they have bargain deals.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
There are two sites I frequent that have all kinds of gear that can be used for prepping. One is www.camofire.com, this is a site that posts all kinds of items for camping, hunting, survival gear and etc but deals only last 24 hrs hours and when its gone they repost another item. They always have different tactical items (knives, utensils, headlamps, clothing, etc) and they have a history that you can browse to give you and idea of what is available because chances are it will come around again. The other one is www.sportsmansguide.com which is also linked to their military surplus website and heck, need I say more. There is everything imaginable on those sites. Also I am in no way affiliated with these sites I have just personally had great experiences and they have bargain deals.
Thanks for the links!

hj1984

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Lots of great stuff on that 2nd link!

mwaters27

Jr Member
Reaction score
You're welcome. That second link also has catalog options for people who don't want to shop online. They have awesome buys that come through the emails and catalogs. I have never had a problem ordering and customer service is excellent.

ARMY127

Weapons Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I will check out both sites.

Latest posts